XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Feature List

Breunor

This list of proposed ideas that are being considered for the current version of the game, as well as ideas that could be worked into future versions without too much hassle. It is not an all-encompassing wishlist, as that would be an awfully long list! But hopefully this will help those who are wondering if we can include 'this or that' option. If the idea is listed here, we will have more detailed discussions later on about how to do it. If something is not listed here and does not affect the overall gameplay or balance of the game, let us know via the laboratory forum. Discussions there are always welcome. If there's a typo or technical error with this page, feel free to contact me.

The feature list can be found here.

If it would help consolidate the various ideas floating around, people could post in this thread what their feature or idea is, using the format in the feature list. That is to say, a short, to-the-point description of the idea. Please take into consideration how it will affect gameplay and game balance as well. Any idea at all can be discussed in the various wish list threads, my intent here is have a concise, "this is reasonable in the short term" list of ideas that others can look at and say, 'OK, they've thought of that idea, so I don't need to bring it up here'. So please no lengthy description of your idea or discussions of other ideas here, just a short minimal description that gets the point across. Senior team members can then decide how such ideas can be worked into the game and determine if it will work, and we'll put it into the feature list with any adjustments.

Thanks, and keep the ideas flowing!

Edited by red knight

• 3 months later...

How about this: any moderators or project members who come across an idea that has been discussed and fleshed out can post a short summary here, and I can then take that info and update the page. Once I do that I'll remove the post to keep the thread neat and tidy. That way the poster will know their info has been added to the list. Keeping it updated at least weekly isn't a problem for me, it's just one of those things I've forgotten about. How does that system sound? Thanks for the reminder Jim! ^_^

Edit: When posting an idea, make sure to link to the threads where it has been discussed as well.

Edited by Breunor