XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Alien Can Be Good ?

Well the idea that i have is are all aliens bad ugly guys ???

Why not to have in plot some lone ranger from outer space that is helping humans

:huh?:

there can be a mission of alien craft that is hitten and landed, in mission u can rescue an alien that have been prisoner of alien that have attacked earth and he will be after his research in your team with some alien goodies :rock:

How about that :idea:

Guest alex the greater

i was thinking of something like that

like maby thare can be some rebbles that are fighting the aliens that are trying to invade earth but thay might have a hidden agenda of thar own

or maby thare could be a sceloid comander that walks into the un hedquarters in NYC waving a white flag and demanding asylem

I don't think so.. The idea that they are all MCed by their hive mind makes treason impossible IMHO, plus the fact teat they are all clones representing the apex of their species's natural and artificial evolution, theyd'd not care much for primitive, breeding humans...

Which makes an alien helping us willingly far fetched, at best... Perhaps in a mod where the story is different.

Ok i see the point, but the idea tha i have in mind was, some other alien spicies that was prisoner in some labaratory ship with ubdacted humans, animals, aliens from other planets :naughty: , know u see...

But thise time i played ufo Aftermath, is was boring, the same and same loop, :crying:

I don't think so.. The idea that they are all MCed by their hive mind makes treason impossible IMHO, plus the fact teat they are all clones representing the apex of their species's natural and artificial evolution, theyd'd not care much for primitive, breeding humans...

Which makes an alien helping us willingly far fetched, at best... Perhaps in a mod where the story is different.

True, but that's only if our V2 is going to continue the x-com line, I mean if V2 has the same story as TFTD, I don't think that has been decided yet, but the idea seems interesting.

Well, the aliens really ARE nice guys. They are just trying to recruit us in their war on the Vaaich. A little undemocratical, but still an effective way.

I'd like to see the lose game scenario: Where the Earth is left unpopulated, and the entire place is wrecked by the aliens in their search for minerals. Brrrr....

what if

the aliens attacking earth are some kind of small clan which can't survive against other alien clans so they choose to invade earth to gain a foot hold

it makes more sense than the aliens coming to invade some back water planet like earth :P

what if

the aliens attacking earth are some kind of small clan which can't survive against other alien clans so they choose to invade earth to gain a foot hold

it makes more sense than the aliens coming to invade some back water planet like earth :P

Is'nt that the idea behing XCOM:Apoc??