XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Tournament Time

Kratos

Lets see.... i probably won't be on very much tomorrow since i'm going to see a broadway musical... i don't know if i'll be available, my mom wants to go to monterrey thursday until sunday so i might only be available next monday... hm....

Hmmm, i will be gone a total of 4 days... and i probably can't do anything on thursday because i have to go to school at 12 and would rather not end up quitting the game for school

OK - once i have a set opponent , i can set up meet time via PM - im back to course on Tuesday next week so im out for daytime play

Hey, I'm available pretty much anytime after 5 PM until midnight (GMT -5). Blehm, I think I'm playing you (if I read the brackets right,) so hopefully we can work that out. If I don't see you I'll PM you when I get home after work and see if we can work out a time that would work.

Good luck everyone :)

coz my opponenets dont contact me!, i cant be in the tournament coz im not available after thursday(today) for personal reasons. im off

sorry v3Bu i was looking for u at the server around the 1:00 AM GMT +2, but u werent here...but we can play today...i will be here around 12:00 PM GMT +2...what say you?

[EDIT]

NEITHAN and ABYSSION

Im available today 1 PM to 7PM

friday im availble 8AM to 1PM

saturday and sunday are imposible

+2GMT

contact me if u want to play against me that i know when to come in the server

So Neithan i cant play at 12PM coz i thought PM was AM sorry.. i was quite confused..

so we need to settle new time for today or tomorrow..

WOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...............

Edited by v3Bu

Hi Spiro! How about we meet today like around 6 o clock? Yes I am from europe as well (Austria) See u on battlefield!

I'm not sure i'll be available around 6, but i'm sure arround 8 is ok. If you don't agree with 8 today, pick your time tomorow, i'll be available for sure.

Edited by spiro

YAY I WON. What a game :Hyper:

EDIT , oops , didnt realise i had posted here already :hammer:

Me vs Kratos = i won (by not too much), i beleive Decoder is my next opponent :blink2: (eep)

Edited by Sporb