7 replies to this topic

#1 lord mutant

lord mutant

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2006 - 12:49 PM

before say anything thx for let me play this game like drink milk thx and for the work in ufo2000 i will play new versions but pls remenber the mutants and unknow enemy estyle gothic ambient and futuristic dont break the rules thx all thx this game is like the age of mad max metal blood and pain that for me is the ambient

sorry on inglish im spanish

#2 lord mutant

lord mutant

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 09:51 PM

before say anything thx for let me play this game....this game like drink milk thx ..... what no understant u need learn inglish ? i gona say youy what u no understant haha

#3 Kratos

Kratos

UFO2000 Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 10:00 PM

Ufo2000 developers love to see their work appreciated. :)

#4 Sporb

Sporb

UFO2000 Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 13 March 2006 - 10:23 PM

before say anything thx for let me play this game....this game like drink milk thx ..... what no understant u need learn inglish ? i gona say youy what u no understant haha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what he said :D

Like Kratos said, it is cool to get a comment like that.

#5 nachtwolf

nachtwolf

UFO2000 Staff: Leader

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 10:16 AM

before say anything thx for let me play this game like drink milk thx and  for the work in ufo2000 i will play new versions but pls remenber the mutants and unknow enemy estyle gothic ambient and futuristic dont break the rules thx all thx this game is like the age of mad max metal blood and pain that for me is the ambient

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the comment, it's always great for developpers to see that their work is appreciated.

As for the dark futuristic style, we are working on it.

Edited by nachtwolf, 14 March 2006 - 10:17 AM.

Posted Image

#6 lord mutant

lord mutant

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 March 2006 - 01:58 PM

before say anything thx for let me play this game like drink milk thx and  for the work in ufo2000 i will play new versions but pls remenber the mutants and unknow enemy estyle gothic ambient and futuristic dont break the rules thx all thx this game is like the age of mad max metal blood and pain that for me is the ambient

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the comment, it's always great for developpers to see that their work is appreciated.

As for the dark futuristic style, we are working on it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes yes thx thx thx

#7 CopyBass

CopyBass

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:46 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm really sorry, I just didn't get what you were saying. I only just read that you are Spanish, and your english is actually O.K, but the sentances are what confused me

Dont worry, if I was writing in a Spanish forum I'd do horribly :P

Edited by CopyBass, 15 March 2006 - 12:47 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 lord mutant

lord mutant

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:57 PM

i know all good people thx for read me i love this game and i think who play o do anything for this is like me is good person or anything similar is like all need all friends all working or playing or anything for up this thx all