XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Creative Text Department Asset List

GreatGold

• 2 weeks later...

I've done another rework of the Asset List Wiki. the "code" is now nicer (easier to read), and it has colors for the status of the text: red for "being written", yellow for "being proofed" and - as soon as any texts will be - green for "finished"

I've run across a few little things during this:

- Fusion Missile Launcher thread was found in "unsorted" (why is it not in the ctd forum?)

- the Fusion Bomb text is being developed in the Fusion Bomb Launcher thread, which makes sense... the Stun Bomb Launcher thread so far does not mention the ammunition for it. We should watch out for that, so that the Stun Bomb is not forgotten

- I have not found a thread nor any information about active assignments for the "Alien Harvest" text. is this correct?

- would someone tell me whether "The Alien Home World" has become "Thanatos: Project Xenocide"? I'm not sure about this.

...I hope we will have some green "completed" texts soon :) that would look soooo nice on the page :P

- would someone tell me whether "The Alien Home World" has become "Thanatos: Project Xenocide"? I'm not sure about this.

"Cydonia or Bust" became T:PX.