XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Is The Last Hope Mod Still Active?

Cpl. Facehugger

Hey all, I was just wondering if the last hope mod is still active. Whenever I try to reach their website, I get the site not found screen. So can anyone tell me whats going on with it? And if possible a link to their site? (maby they changed their domain name.)

They apparently forgot you have to renew domain name registrations, and they let it expire. They say they are trying to get it back (according to a post on xtc), but if someone else was on a waiting list and snapped it up (which it appears someone has, according to verisign) then it may be a little difficult...

• 4 weeks later...
Last I heard Drewid was still doing some animation for them, he might know what their staus is at this point. Apocolypse has recently posted here, I don't know if he is still working with them, but he might have some answers as well.

Well im here to have your questions answered.

Last Hope is far from dead and will continue. We're in a period of serious testing, and adding new stuff little by little.
Please, be patient until the release. We would never stop and leave our fans in sadness. And if we would stop, we would let somebody else cover it up to continue.

About the site, i've talked to my webmaster who returned from his holidays and he claims it will be fixed soon. I will tell you when it's done.

Until then.