XCOMUFO & Xenocide

New Modeler

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ofcourse they are not. and so do each texture from another. still they very related.

an icon is not as different, as it sounds from you, to a texture...painting related ofcourse. actually, I made some good stuff with gimp, but don't know how to make icons like you made. without trouble ofcourse.

i made some textures , not using a single source. blank new page with different function in the program. without drawing.

drawing can be more than advantage related to "texturing". i saw a hand draw you made b4. and sketches and stuff. you tell me you can't simply draw a crack in the wall, for example? or age it a bit?

seems weird. seems to me more like you limit yourself . rather than not capable

Edited by chronomaster

could be true. but i mostly use photoshop to do texturing while handdrawing is something different. i can draw just fine, but i cant seem to paint any good.

of course to compare texturing to making a crack in a wall is a big leap. but i dont think i can make a wall aged tho. maybe if with difficulties. heck i m not sure i can make an aged wall by drawing.

nevermind. this is really not the thread to have such talks as well as you were replying to very old threads. just take it on face value. and leave it alone.

heck i m more interested in your creations in the concept/fan art page. but as i said, unfortunately, this game is dead. no one's gonna implement any of your creations into the game. perhaps you should be more active somewhere your creativity can be of use. try UFO:AI. i think they are still in development and taking player arts into the game. maybe. i havent been following any of these for a while. too busy.