XCOMUFO & Xenocide

53rd Week

Here's my savegame, 53rd month, novice difficulty. I'm not sure how many alien buildings left, probably 3. Therefore aliens won't attack you. Your balance is like 12.000.000 $. There are 6 bases:

*X-Com H.Q. - my first base, all the necessary facilities.

*X-Com Develop H.Q. - Adv. Quantum Physics Labs and Adv. Workshops

*X-Com Arms - Adv. Workshops and Workshops, living quarters, stores

*X-Com SpacePort - 6 Repair Bays, Adv. Security Stations, Living Quarters and Stores, some adroid guards

*X-Com TrainFac - Lots of Living Rooms and Training Facilities, PSI gyms. Lots of unarmed soldiers.

*X-Com Warehouse - Lots of Stores full of all types of stuff available in X-Com

You are allied with all the organizations but Cult of Sirius, which current ballance is like -500.000$. You've got team of extremly well trained soldiers, and air fleet made of Annihilators equiped with Disruptor Shields + 1 Heavy & Medium Disruptors. There is nothing left to research.

SAVEGAME.ex_

Edited by Extralucas

• 2 weeks later...

Extralucas wanted to figure out if waiting too long will affect the elections in the senate.(it was mentioned in the Apocpedia) He already had the saved game, so I asked him to put it up.

Granted, a perfect novice game isn't that impressive... but passing 200 days doing nothing is. It's also a great game if you just want to lay waste to the city once in a while. :)

Using midnight editor to advance the game a year was too far-out perhaps? :P

edit : according to the story there are elections nearby, so the government is under pressure to get rid of the aliens.

Edited by j'ordos

• 2 months later...