XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Ufo Aftermath, X-com Last Hope

Puasonen

UFO-Aftermath, X-Com Last Hope, Xenocide...

What are these?! About 2 months ago I thought there would never be another X-Com again! Now I have seen three potential sequals allready!

UFO-Aftermath looks nice but I curse the idiot who decided to make the game realtime or as they say "combination of best sides in turn based and realtime strategy" Well when ever it will be released, what ever are the system requirements, what ever any preview or review will say. I will even sell my mother to get fast enough computer and the game.

link:

http://www.ufo-aftermath.com/

And the second one.. Last Hope Mod? Is it a game or is it a movie? I have no idea? Has anyone any information about this? Just tell me is it a game or a movie please :)

link:

http://www.lasthopemod.com/

And at last but not least, Xenocide. When is it coming? I know that the people at xcomufo.com has made sure that they will make the game turn based.. I must say that I loooooove xcoms :wub: Does someone know when this game is "released" And would it be a good idea to ask money from the fans to speed up the remake? :huh:

Jeah, well.. That's it for today. I hope someone has somthing to say about these..

Aftermath is not part of the X-com story, since it takes place...

*thinks*

Around TFTD i think, but the first and second alien invasion have never happened if i remember correctly.

UFO-Aftermath looks nice but I curse the idiot who decided to make the game realtime or as they say "combination of best sides in turn based and realtime strategy"

Hey, have you ever heard of X-Com Apocalypse? It's the last and the best in the X-com series and it IS real-time / turn-based

• 2 weeks later...