XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Viciousness

Exo2000

I was playing against some russian guy I think it was, a couple of days ago. Commented on how I was very emotional. You get attached to your squad after playing with them for a while.

What took him completely by surprise was the most lethal combination of Reaction Fire we've ever seen. Now, I've customised my men (and women) to have awesome levels of Accuracy and Reactions. 70 - 70 to be precise. Not expecting such quick reaction times and accuracy, this guy was devastated by my reaction fire. Well, ok, he lost at least TWO to Reaction Fire, with Laser Rifles on Full Auto. I have convinced another of the way of teh Laser!

:D

Though they do tend to suffer slightly on the Strength (30-40) and Stamina (50-60) fronts. TU's are also around 50-70. Not to be messed with! ^_^

Well, I lost in the end, but it was all good, we got our fair share of kills, but they killed me as I ran for the surface!

Edited by Exo2000

Most people support Plasma due to it's punch.

I support Laser because, whilst it's heavier, it doesn't run out of ammo, and you don't need to worry about clips.

Most people support Plasma due to it's punch.

I support Laser because, whilst it's heavier, it doesn't run out of ammo, and you don't need to worry about clips.

True, but I support plasma not only for its punch but I've noticed that it has better accuracy than the laser rifle. Combine this with the added damage and you have some of the most lethal weapons in UFO. Of course the laser doesn't need ammo so the accuracy isn't all that hurtful to it......

Edited by Hailfire22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
He's trying to sound cool and make me feel defeated I think.

FPS & RTS are my forte, not like X-COM. Ho no, I suck donkey at that. Except Apoc.

well - since this post is about quick shots - snap shots , and how the poster got 2,

i simplay stated that i got 4 or more snap shot kills vs, "quick-as-ick"

nothing else - just stating facts.

and -----

it is nice not having to change my username, and use a proxy server - great.

aqfaq - is back bad-mouthing me ---- too bad i caught him cheating ... poor baby.

thats ok. aqfaq is a self-proclaimed ill mannered person lover ... java script:emoticon(':spank:')

poke it in there buddy----------

it is stuff like this that sets me off - serious troll action .....

whatever ---- you guys are not at war - i am , so try some steps in my shoes ...

( you would not last a single day )

it would be nice to ----