XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Tournament Discussion

Kratos

To Kratos: how will the medium devision go on now when Abyssion forfeits :huh: ?

the person who is playing him wins as if he won against him through a match.

Battle: Blehm vs Kratos = Kratos victor

hmm...who is my next opponent...Hobbes...hmm...

Edited by Kratos

I don't know if I should keep Tsereve in the heavy division...Hobbes and I are the only ones left and had an actual battle...this doesn't seem right...

Edit: I decided that Tsereve will have to attend the next tournament...

Edited by Kratos

I was worried about medium, i've never done well with low points ;)

and as for heavy, i had to play against kratos as my first game, so i kind of expected not to win

Sporb beat me on the first round for medium division. Great match Sporb...hope to see you in the next tournament! :)

2nd round for medium division begins:

Decoder vs Sporb

Neithan vs Shanu

Let the round begin! :Speach:

Edited by Kratos

Hmmm, next time i'll still be heavy and medium but i'll be more careful

i tend to be able to find mistakes in my own strategies very well but not until after the fact...

NEXT TIME THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE MINE ... AH HA HA HA HA HA.:goodnight:

PS: good luck decoder , Win this one for me :beer:

Edited by Sporb

I am so sad :Cry: ... I will be away for the whole next week ... and i will propably miss the finals. Only day i will be online is friday (this week)...but still dont know the exact time :( . Maybe if we wont meet on friday we can arrange the final game when i will be back... but first u must agree on that Decoder...and second Kratos must approve of this thing too. I hope the rules are not too strickt abou this kind of thing. But i will accept if it cant be done.

I really apologize for troubles... :(

Final Neithan vs Decoder = Neithan won

Dont wonder Kratos if u check we had crc probs and I got disconnected HOWEVER it was 100 % obvious that Neithan would have won. He deserves victory adn I would find it cheap if he would need to battle me again, he simply deserves it.

Thx for playin Neithan

Final round in medium devision:

DECODER vs. NEITHAN

During this match we experianced connection problems so the match didnt end, but Decoder considered me as a victor cos when the connection failed i have still 14 men aginst his 5 men, I offered him a rematch as it is stated in rules but he rejected...

so the result of the match is: NEITHAN won :lightup:

EDIT: ah i almost forgot: Thanks for playing Decoder, u are a man of honor...u have my respect :Hug: friend

Edited by Neithan

And now we come to the price, drum whirl plis :boohoo:

I SAID DRUM WHIRL PLIS!!!!!!!!!!! :Band:

Well that should do it..... U won a nice travel to the beautyful planet mars. U will spend there your days in the five alien grenade (that are stars on mars) hotel SECTOIDA. Let yourself be enchanted with a delicious breakfast of human brains and other body parts. Followed by that let our muton masseur will give u a nice plasma pealing, while music of human screams add additional effect of romance.

In the evening, watch stars being blown up and end the day with perfect sleep in our nice incubation breeders.

The mothership express offers a free travel from planet earth with additional bombardment of capitals!

ENJOY

This spot was sponsored by Human Specialties, u kill it we grill it!

Edited by decoder

Well that should do it..... U won a nice travel to the beautyful planet mars. U will spend there your days in the five alien grenade (that are stars on mars) hotel SECTOIDA. Let yourself be enchanted with a delicious breakfast of human brains and other body parts. Followed by that let our muton masseur will give u a nice plasma pealing, while music of human screams add additional effect of romance.

In the evening, watch stars being blown up and end the day with perfect sleep in our nice incubation breeders.

The mothership express offers a free travel from planet earth with additional bombardment of capitals!

ENJOY

This spot was sponsored by Human Specialties, u kill it we grill it!

That was so beautiful... :Cry:

and sounds delicious... :Drool:

Anyway, well done Neithan on your victory. :D

Good stuff Guys , Congrats to neithan , i knew you were tough from our previous encounter. Good on Decoder for being a good sport , i assume the battle was a good one.

Finally , a shout out to Kratos fer organising a bloody good tournament.

Then it is settled. Neithan is our victor for medium division. :)

You guys are wondering what the reward is...well I am going to set a Hall of Tournaments thread pinned so that everybody will recognize the champions. This will include any future tournament championships. :)

I thank all of you for attending this tournament. This tournament discussion will be closed in approximately 12 hours from now. So feel free to talk about the tournament still :)

The sign ups thread will be closed immediately.