XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Cleaning Up The 'modern Real' Set

Exo2000

Alright, they're all scrubbed except the Claymore Inventory and SAW Ammo Inventory pics. Can't seem to get those to work OK, for some reason. Ah well, they work in the battlescape!

modernrealnewgraphics.zip

Overwrite the images under the modernreal folder for weapons-modernreal under extensions. You HAVE to extract it into weapons-modernreal, else the new GFX won't work! :wink1:

Thanks. It was one of my favourite sets, and all the GFX issues were bugging me.

I suppose you could try changing back the masks for the Claymore and SAW ammo and see if that works.

i use paint. ive so far made all my guns in paint. Units too .... and tilesets. Coming to think of it, i use paint for everything. Although now i know how to use PS7 i shall be using it in my work lots more

i say we rip the images to PNG's and be done with it. That way any future changes will not be so hard to add to it. Edited by Sporb

i thought they were .PCK? If thats the case you broke the PNG's somhow. Transparancy is so easy it'd be hard not to get it right the first time. Edited by Sporb

i thought they were .PCK? If thats the case you broke the PNG's somhow. Transparancy is so easy it'd be hard not to get it right the first time.

They've always been png files. I never changed them out of any format. They were PNGs, and are PNGs.

If they were PCK I'd never have STARTED editing them. :blink:

kinda interested to see this but it doesnt work for me cause theres no lua file

It's supposed to overwrite a set that (should) come with UFO2000 by default. Get Hobbes' link thar. :)