XCOMUFO & Xenocide

X-force Fight For Destiny

Guest Akedia

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

ok bring out the dictionary, "actually a translator would be better"

and of course an instructor we need to learn German, pronto.

We need to set up an Distance Learning German class!!!!!! :D

• 2 months later...

Hey, i'm the developer of this X-Force Project. My english is not the best, so I'm sorry if I wrote nonsense in your eyes.

If somebody is good in German and English and intrested in translate my game, so you can send my an Email to [email protected].

P.S.:

On the Homepage you can now download a new Version of X-Force.

Edited by XForce

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jim69
it looks much like xenicide would look like if we are lucky.

Oh ye of little faith :) Am I right in thinkin from the screenshots that it is 2d? I like the formation idea tho, looks like a nice addition.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks pretty good!

Could you tell us a bit about technologies you are using: engine, UI toolkits, etc.?

Could you also tell here about the game features in general? Is it going to be the same as original one?

Also, I remembered that this game is not going to be free, right? Who is your publisher

Well, I took a look at some screenshots. Aren't u gonna get in some trouble? A lot of the weaponry is identical 2 that of Apoc, tho I imagine that after a final release is made u r gonna rename the stuff from things like "SD Sports" and "Toxi-gun".

Here's a pic I like, an asteroids type fighter 4 the interceptor window :)

http://www.xforce-online.de/screenshots/screens/images/v019000.gif

The game is programming in Delphi using the DelphiX Components. The UI was written by me. For music I use now the Bass Sound System. The game is free, but not Open Source.

The weapons of Apoc is only for test. A new set of weapons and technologies is developed.

The game is programming in Delphi using the DelphiX Components. The UI was written by me. For music I use now the Bass Sound System. The game is free, but not Open Source.

The weapons of Apoc is only for test. A new set of weapons and technologies is developed.

What graphic engine do you use? OpenGL?