XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Xna Credits

dteviot

Having seen the http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?sh...2028241&hl= thread in the UFO 2000 group, I feel we (and by we I mean CTD) should put together a credits page to list all the people who worked on XNA (and if they like, their contribution) while we do it. So that when we get to the end, we don't have to scratch our heads over what people did. And people don't get angry because I forgot them. So, to start:

Red Knight: Research System Code.

Rincewind: Research System Code, Scheduler design.

Darkside: Planet, PlanetRegions, Cities & GeoBitmap

Azrael: CTD, Research Tree

Zombie: Stats for just about everything.

Darkhomb: Planet bitmaps.

Mad: CTD.

SaintD: GeoBitmap unit tests.

Having seen the http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?sh...2028241&hl= thread in the UFO 2000 group, I feel we (and by we I mean CTD) should put together a credits page to list all the people who worked on XNA (and if they like, their contribution) while we do it. So that when we get to the end, we don't have to scratch our heads over what people did. And people don't get angry because I forgot them. So, to start:

Red Knight: Research System Code.

Rincewind: Research System Code, Scheduler design.

Darkside: Planet, PlanetRegions, Cities & GeoBitmap

Azrael: CTD, Research Tree

Zombie: Stats for just about everything.

Darkhomb: Planet bitmaps.

Mad: CTD.

SaintD: GeoBitmap unit tests.

Didn't you forget someone?

dtevoit: XNA project design, XNA project implementation, Geoscape, GUI, Porting C++ stuff to XNA, project management, code reviews, vision, passion and many hours of coding.

Thanks to you man.

Didn't you forget someone?

dtevoit: XNA project design, XNA project implementation, Geoscape, GUI, Porting C++ stuff to XNA, project management, code reviews, vision, passion and many hours of coding.

Thanks to you man.

I agree to that =b

Edited by Darkhomb

• 2 weeks later...

• tak0k - patches to Geoscape.
  • geerzo patch to specify model orientation in xnet
  • darkhomb's patch, adding funds to geoscape, and resizing zoom in/out left/right buttons
  • darkhomb's patch for image buttons on Geoscape
  • taz0k patch to avoid injecting mouse moves of zero distance merged. (It required significant revision.)
  • cgoat's patch to allow manually starting UFO missions
  • StaffSargeant's patch, to record version info in save game file
  • Taz0k's patch, allow full rotation of X-Net camera
  • geerzo, CeGUI# layouts

Edited by dteviot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Ryan Versaw

• GuiManager.cs - Checks to make sure the game is active before sending events across
  • Model/Battlescape/Battle.cs - Implements item storage at any position in the Battlescape
  • UI/Screens/EquipSoldier/EquipSoldierScreenBattlescapeItemSource.cs - Accesses the Items in the Battlescape for use with inventory screens
  • UI/Screens/EquipSoldier/EquipSoldierScreenInOutpostController.cs - Quick fix for a typo I noticed :)