Priority: Very Very High
Objective: Move the whole mailing list archives (currently 368 emails) back into the programming forums to let us shutdown the programming mailing list without loss of information
Recommended Team Profile: 6 documentation people
- Start with the older threads and then work your way back to the new ones
- Always document sender and date.
- People doing this work have to be very precise because we can't lose important information
- For specific threads, attachments may be required, therefore a list must be made and given to a member of the mailing list who has all of the attachments in his/her mailbox
Recommended Deadline: 28 June
- Mindstormmaster / Programmer (Coordinator)
- SupSuper / Programmer
- Anthraxus / CTD Department
Edited by red knight, 08 June 2004 - 01:39 PM.