XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Game Testers

monnett

How could I and others test the game now and later? How can I help out in this project in Xenocide. I'm a new memeber and in a serious crisis with understanding the Development Team.

I'm a sophmore at my school and design images and fixed messed up images. We learn most of our skills in Photoshop, and Image Ready(photoshop). We are about to learn about game designing. I already know how to make a picture animate using image ready. I think it will benifit me better on the Xenocide.

Edited by monnett

feel free to post in the recruitment forums under the Project Xenocide headquarters...

I don't particularly feel like moving this right now, so if someone thinks it absolutely must be moved go ahead...

How could I and others test the game now and later? How can I help out in this project in Xenocide. I'm a new memeber and in a serious crisis with understanding the Development Team.

I'm a sophmore at my school and design images and fixed messed up images. We learn most of our skills in Photoshop, and Image Ready(photoshop). We are about to learn about game designing. I already know how to make a picture animate using image ready. I think it will benifit me better on the Xenocide.

Hi monnett!

I think it would be best if you elaborated you difficulties a bit more.

Regarding the testing issue, our FAQ might help you. Feel free to contact me via PM if you like.

Best regards

Mad