XCOMUFO & Xenocide

M.i.a

I have no idea if you have discussed this before. I've been searching around some, but haven't found it.

The idea was what if when you are going on an airfight and don't win, you will crash and if you crash you will have to rescue this poor fellow or the aliens will take him/her for interragation and then there will be a massive attack on some of your bases.

Please feel free to comment

and I hope that you won't be angry for not have read all of the Zillions messages on this forum

;O)

I think it has been brought up, along the lines of additional missions. It's a good suggestion, giving you a time limit before there's a percentage change of the aliens getting the pilot before human assistance arrives. The time frame could be less in alien controlled countries. I like the interrogation part. Anything that makes it tougher on the player is good, to balance all the ideas that make it easier.

Don't worry about missing previous ideas, there are tons of them. I'm trying to keep track of those that have been discussed and worked out some in this list. It's not an official document of what's to come, just notes of some of the main items that I came across so they aren't forgotten down the road.