Sorrow

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:08 PM

What house rules do you use and why?

My rules:

1. When a hostile organization is raided by X-Com the following happens on a successful raid, depending on whenever it's a normal corporation or a criminal organization:
a) When it's a criminal organization, it loses the building just as X-Com would lose the building when it's successfully raided.
B) When it's a normal corporation, it signs peace with X-Com and pays it for a settlement and becomes neutral.

2. When a building is razed to the ground by X-Com it is taken away from organization just as destroyed X-Com base is taken away from X-Com.

3. When an organization loses the last building, it "stops existing", I set its funds and relations with all organizations to 0.

I use them because I hate how there are completely different rules for X-Com and other organizations and how other organizations are both invincible and are an infinite source of elerium, psiclones, weapons, etc.

#2 Rhemorigher Arbeth

Rhemorigher Arbeth

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 02:54 PM

I assume you do this in an editor? But don't they still get an income?

Sounds like a good set of rules, it'd be brilliant if you could destroy organisations that screw with you.

#3 Sorrow

Sorrow

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 04:57 PM

I assume you do this in an editor? But don't they still get an income?

Yes, I use Apoc'd. It's possible to edit income too.

Sounds like a good set of rules, it'd be brilliant if you could destroy organisations that screw with you.

Yeah, too bad they didn't implement stuff like this.