XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Welcome!

Arky

Welcome to my forum! Feel free to input any comments and / or questions here.
be sure to check Arky's X-COM page at [url="http://commanderx.xcomufo.com/"]commanderx.xcomufo.com[/url]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice site, makes online listening to xcom-music easy ;)
Are you trying to collect information about every xcom-ish game in development, or did you just choose a few? Because there are more out there than Alliance, Dreamland, Genesis and (last but [i]not[/i] least :rock: ) Xenocide.

One thing though, some people might want just a [i]little[/i] more than a gradient with a site name on it as wallpaper :P

• 1 month later...
Hello,
Just wanted to say this is a really nice site,I wished I had found this site when they came out with UFO def on ps 1. had no idea how much fun this game was till I played it on ps1.looking for pc versions :Brickwall: This game is by far my fav
LOL does anyone know where i can get it? :fingerscrossed: The Xeno-project Well
my hats off to you fellas good job keep up the good work! Ive been to Arky's X-COM page. down load link is down :( CYA

[quote name='j'ordos' date='Nov 26 2004, 03:42 PM']Nice site, makes online listening to xcom-music easy ;)
Are you trying to collect information about every xcom-ish game in development, or did you just choose a few? Because there are more out there than Alliance, Dreamland, Genesis and (last but [i]not[/i] least :rock: ) Xenocide.

One thing though, some people might want just a [i]little[/i] more than a gradient with a site name on it as wallpaper :P
[right][post="100800"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Thanks for all your positive feedback!

j'ordos, you're right about the wallpapers. I'll try to have something a bit more in X-COM's colors next time I work on my site. I've been off the net for a while, but I'll try to put some efforts to bring my site back up to date.

As for the games I've chosen to put on my site, I've decided to put only the official games developped by Mythos and Microprose. The only exception is Xenocide :)

• 4 months later...
Nice site. You should look into ufo2000 as a possible game to mention on your site. ;) It is a nice game if you like the original x-com game. If you don't know what it is, check it out at: [url="http://ufo2000.sourceforge.net"]http://ufo2000.sourceforge.net[/url]

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all guys, greetings from Spain, my 1? comment here, im 29 yo and a fan of xcom since i played it in my 486 dx66, so this place is like a santuary for me.

I never play a game since today with the adiction lvl of Terror frm the deep (i never play ufo).

So...

i have a broken arm, maybe later ill write more.

Greetings for all