napalm02

Hi all ! I have some trouble with this program on my 2 configurations

XP3200+
1024Mo DDR 3200
ATI 9800 pro (catalyst 4.9)

XP3200+
512Mo DDR 3200
Nvidia Ti 4400 (45.23)

I launch the game, i have the earth but I can't do anything on the earth I can go in option menu, select some option but for exemple the resolution i can select it (the arrow became green) but nothing, and when i go to the library i can't go out with the cross, the cross (for go out) is as the button next...
I can turn the earth, zoom but can't buul base.

Same problem on 2 configuration...strange :huh?:
I try AA with FSAA and no AA and no FSAA but nothing... Edited by napalm02

[quote name='napalm02' date='Sep 12 2004, 02:59 PM']Hi all ! I have some trouble with this program on my 2 configurations

XP3200+
1024Mo DDR 3200
ATI 9800 pro (catalyst 4.9)

XP3200+
512Mo DDR 3200
Nvidia Ti 4400 (45.23)

I launch the game, i have the earth but I can't do anything on the earth I can go in option menu, select some option but for exemple the resolution i can select it (the arrow became green) but nothing, and when i go to the library i can't go out with the cross, the cross (for go out) is as the button next...
I can turn the earth, zoom but can't buul base.

Same problem on 2 configuration...strange  :huh?:
I try AA with FSAA and no AA and no FSAA but nothing...
[right][post="94125"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

This is a pre-alpha release. It's meant to show our progress thus far, and doesn't include any playable features. What you have been able to do is the full extent of what is available. Alpha 6 is in the works and hopefully will be released soon. Again, alpha releases aren't meant to be fully featured games, just milestones for our fans to see.
When we start releasing beta versions is when you can expect a playable game.

it was origionally supposed to be out some time this month, but it may be a little while longer

edit: talking about the next level in the alpha stage. since it is going to be so big, i think after this alpha we may have a beta coming Edited by blehm