XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Call For Moderators

stewart

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to have my moderator abilities removed since I rarely have time to do more than a quick look at the forums, much less moderate them. Edited by LordT

Since there seems to be more than enough of volunteering moderators, I take my words back, I'm not volunteering to moderate anymore. Just thought I could help if you would have needed.. (and LordT made it sound like a shitty job <_> Edited by Nyyperoid

I'd like to have my moderator abilities removed since I rarely have time to do more than a quick look at the forums, much less moderate them.

I've reduced your forums to just Info booth; how's that?

can i take the X-Com2 forums? i'm pretty good at x-com2 stuff :)

i'm also bored that my forums are very inactive. come on ppl, post random stuff with nonsense so that i can mess around with it :P

Edited by SupSuper

• 8 months later...
Guest Azrael

So, is that a yes? :rolleyes:

[edit] :happybanana: oh yeah, part of the moderator team. Some pointers would come in handy though

[edit] nevermind that, thanks J'Ordos

Edited by Azrael151

blasssst, i'm too late, the young padawan hassss already been tainted by the light of J'ordossss.

i will need to seek an apprentice sssith mod elsewheresssss.

blasssst, i'm too late, the young padawan hassss already been tainted by the light of J'ordossss.

i will need to seek an apprentice sssith mod elsewheresssss.

Obey your master :whip: :devillaugh:

edit by Rusted: Tis not political :P

Edited by RustedSoul

*scurries back into cave* Forgive me oh Great one of efficient Goodlyness :master:

Hey Sup, is'nt it better that members such as yourself can now focus more on programming rather than house cleaning :D

*scurries back into cave* Forgive me oh Great one of efficient Goodlyness :master:

Hey Sup, is'nt it better that members such as yourself can now focus more on programming rather than house cleaning  :D

it's not like i devote most of my time to modding. and xcom2 forums hardly need any house cleaning.

besides, isn't that what you and j'ordos do? ;)

ahhhhhh, too many mods!!!!

:explode:

So … you're saying you want to give yours up? :devillaugh:

what? and lose the ability to close and reopen threads? NEVAR! :P

Master J'ordos, I think maybe we need to conduct some raids on the xcom2 region :D

should i contact Mary Poppins and schedule one for the 10th?

yay for the cleansing crew!

post-1337-1093238418.jpg post-1337-1093304944.jpg http://www.groupleisure.com/uploads/2/24700/MaryPTHUMB.gif

Edited by j'ordos

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
We still have plenty of forums without moderators attached to them. If you'd like to be a mod have a look around. Pick a forum whose subject matter you actually find interesting and make a proposal.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, i can't beleive Azrael actually worked up the guts to say that, we've been wondering who would be GBM first, but i see the answer

how about this:

I see XCOM 1 forums are in need of moderators

i also see the Xenocide CTD workshop forums are held up by Azrael and dippy only, so i ask for there too

now remember, i won't be doing anything for the workshops for a while so if you promote me only expect some minor work done, but i'll try as hard as i can. Okay?

(i've been looking for this thread)

stewart, why did you and micah change azraels name to Azrael, i prefered the -151 part of his name

[edit=1]i just remembered, i'll also mod the labs as no one other than GBMs can mod there, and that is a very active forum[/edit]

Edited by blehm

Regarding Xenocide forums those are almost never assigned to moderators, special permission can be granted but you'd have to go to RK and senior(s) representing that department first. Otherwise moding of Xenocide forums is handled by project members with global moderator status.

UFO 2000k forums and forums of site sponsored websites are handled by their owners.

This leaves XcomUFO forums such as the Xcom1 forums as you say. Which particular forums are you interested in; a lot of them, I see, already have two moderators assigned to them?

I thought there were 3 to a forum... oh well, i'll take any open ones

as for the workshops, i'd have to ask Rusty and RK to moderate them? Okay, i'll see what i can do :)

There is not much to mod in the workshops blehm, dipstick and I do it for proofreading mostly, then for updating names and the like, nothing else.

Sign me up for interceptor :)

Exo you are setup

1st task: locate the moderators forum (it's called "The Mess Hall")

2nd task: read the contents of "The Mess Hall"

3rd task moderate your forums