XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Just Some Generalized Questions..

Tkwiget

Ok, what I'm looking for is a site that has a detailed Research Tech tree and an editor that will allow me to edit the money I have in my game -- one that actually works cause I've tried one out and it didn't work.

Also, I was wondering if there are any keyboard cheat codes for this game. I've tried a couple keyboard cheat code solutions on a couple sites and none of them have worked -- I'm using full version too with no patches or anything. If these keyboard cheats don't exist, then I'm not really surprised or worried about it. I mostly would rather have a money editor or something that can allow me to edit my X-Com Agents individually. <_<

Ok, what I'm looking for is a site that has a detailed Research Tech tree and an editor that will allow me to edit the money I have in my game

You can always use the Manufacturing money bug in the game itself to increase your money. I use this every game of apoc I play instead of an editor.

I'm not near the game to describe this exactly, but it works like this - you select an item for manufacture, hit enter to close the next screen, then click on the beaker to select the item again to manufacture, then enter, to close the screen repeat until your finger gets sore. Every time you reselect the item to manufacture, the game gives you the amount of money it costs to manufacture the item.

Early in the game when all you can manufacture is the bio module at $700 this takes some hits of enter to roll up the $$$, but to me it beats endless raids to get stuff to sell. Is great to use once you can manufacture the Devastor cannon at $1500 or whatever, and you're a millionaire pretty quickly once you can manufacture your own craft for $30,000. Every two hits of enter = $30,000.

Once I can manufacture the bio module, I have no cash worries for the rest of the game.