My X-com 1 & 2 Editor

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lifepower_*

Guest_Lifepower_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2003 - 11:48 AM

Greets, I've made a small soldier & aquanaut editor with import capability which runs in Windows, check it out at: http://www.mor.itesm...cs-xcomedit.zip

#2 DanielNHG

DanielNHG

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 10:45 AM

It's a good Editor.Can you make a Editor for the Global Finance?A Editor for chance the Money you get from the Countries?

#3 SupSuper

SupSuper

Programming Department

• Xenocide Programming Department
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 01 October 2003 - 12:00 PM

nice work! any chances of getting me the source code so i find out how to do such things with delphi7? ;)

too bad, now you will never know the ancient secrets of supsupers long gone avatar ;)

Posted Image

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 October 2003 - 02:33 PM

Greets... i had "funds" editor, i might port it to win32 soon (made a lot of editors 'bout 5 years ago for DOS version of TFTD). The soldier editor was made in Delphi 7 :blink: and the source - I might release it too. Right now I'm debugging Tactical editor which can edit already a lot of stuff in battle with multiple-editing options such as "Cure all soldiers", "Improve SWS", etc. My idea is to be able to change alien types (can already do that but... only corpses, not live aliens :wacko:), also want to be able to change the side of aliens or change your aquanaut to lobster man for duration of battle and any other combinations...
hope i finish it soon...

- Lifepower

#5 Guest_Ringer_*

Guest_Ringer_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2003 - 03:40 AM

The link died?!? +09.10.2003 :unsure:

can anybody share that tool?

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2003 - 12:03 PM

Yeah!

#7 Jenny

Jenny

Artwork Department

• Xenocide Artwork Department
  • 429 posts

Posted 20 November 2003 - 04:49 PM

Aww the link is indeed dead, can someone provide a mirror and/or send it to me? I'd like to take a look :)
Posted Image

#8 Vagabond

Vagabond

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 05:33 AM

Aye there.

Me wanna take a look too!