Depends: XNet Proofreading Task Force
- Revise the whole XML Schema and write the code required to read the information found in the Xenocide Source Using Xerces
- Convert the whole XNet Entries into the XML Format and Validate the conversion (all text must be schema valid)
- Programmers: Basic C++ classes use, know (or learn) how to setup Xerces C++ (Java programmers can do a Xerces Java implementation)before port to C++ easily)...
- Converters: Know how to interpret a schema and how to structure and validate a document using an XML Validator such as XMLSpy or anything out there.
Recomended Team Profile:
- 2 programmers (1 not necesarily C++ oriented if they want to prototype in Java first)
- 2 XML text converters (CTD Members)
Resources: www.xfront.com / Schema tutorials
Recommended Deadline: 9 August
- Judge / Recruit (Programmer)
- RustedSoul / CTD Member (XML Text Converter)
Edited by red knight, 09 June 2004 - 08:41 PM.