• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• [Xenocide Senior Members]
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 11:03 AM

This task is waiting for an assignee. See BUGS for further details.

Edited by Mad, 07 July 2006 - 03:33 PM.

Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#2 kafros

kafros

Creative Text Department

• Xenocide Creative-Text Departmen
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:51 AM

What's special about this task? What needs to be implemented specifically for members (except from the CMS which is another task by itself)?

#3 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1,958 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:21 AM

What's special about this task? What needs to be implemented specifically for members (except from the CMS which is another task by itself)?

The original idea was to implement a member area with in-project downloads, beta testing report system (for later.. :-) ), access to the different parts of the CMS, a member list showing all the assignments previews for creative texts, integrated access to your gmail etc etc...

edit: may i redirect you to http://svn.projectxe...../Xenoweb 3.0/ for further guidance? :)

Edited by Mad, 25 March 2007 - 06:29 AM.

Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#4 kafros

kafros

Creative Text Department

• Xenocide Creative-Text Departmen
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:36 AM

Merci for the edit, I forgot about that -.-'

#5 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1,958 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:09 AM

Merci for the edit, I forgot about that -.-'

niente! :)
Keep smiling while dying

Posted Image