XCOMUFO & Xenocide

How Run Xcom Xe Fodders Fix Loader With Xom Util

basagulero3d

yeah, i use the latest of fodders video fix, its named ldr_xcom1.exe to run my copy of xcom ce.

becoz i think the fodder fix in the latest edition of xcom util isnt compatible with my video drivers, becoz it removes the patch.dll whicj is the 1 that works on my system,

basically all i want it to do is just use the ldr+xcom1.exe without it making the geoscape and tactical files whatever it is, is this even possible?

all i want is to be able to have improve bases and high explosives that penerate the ships hull.

is it possible to just play around with the files and change the base deafult starts without using xcom util?

im not a programmer, i just mix and match the files to see what happenes =)

Xcomutil automatically installs F0dder's fix (if you need it) when you use it.

Of course, if you want JUST the fix, you can check out the downloads section of www.xcomufo.com and find it there.

perhaps i didnt come across to clearly..

what i meant was, can i run xcumsetup.bat using the newer version of fodders fix, becoz i think the fix on the xcom util9.5 is abit out dated for my video monitor, so yeah..

it says to run xcomutil using some command line which is the game you want to run, in my case xc_fix1.exe then xcomtilsetup.bat..

but yeah, i didnt get to work :stupid:

yeah, i use the latest of fodders video fix, its named ldr_xcom1.exe to run my copy of xcom ce.

becoz i think the fodder fix in the latest edition of xcom util isnt compatible with my video drivers, becoz it removes the patch.dll whicj is the 1 that works on my system,

basically all i want it to do is just use the ldr+xcom1.exe without it making the geoscape and tactical files whatever it is, is this even possible?

all i want is to be able to have improve bases and high explosives that penerate the ships hull.

is it possible to just play around with the files and change the base deafult starts without using xcom util?

im not a programmer, i just mix and match the files to see what happenes =)

I was not aware of the new version of his loader. If it seems to work with XcomUtil, I'll update version 9.5 and re-release it.

I verified that there is indeed a newer version of f0dder's loader and I will try to include it in version 9.6. At the moment, I am spending all of my free time developing a new Java program to merge and compress XCOM and TFTD terrains. See my XcomUtTE thread for more details.