XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Being Green: Part 1

miceless

Ok people, here it is. Its taken me long enough but I finally finished it.

I started this back when I was moderator for this forum, and this forum only. I decided that if I was going to be a mod I was damn well going to have something to moderate. Shortly after this stewart implemented his 'everyone mods everything' plan and I stopped work (never liked that plan, sorry Stewart). After he sorted the mods out to their own forums (much better) I decided to pick it up where I left off. After many hours of work (mostly while I was at 'work') I have finally finished.

As I have said, i started this so that there would actually be a fan fic in the 'Xcom Fiction' section, but there is an ulterior motive. I was hoping that some of you creative people would read this and say:

"Damn that sucks. I could do better than that."

Prove it. Show me that you can do better. I would not class myself as a writer at all, and I honestly believe that some of you out there could do so much better (just read the CTs). My teachers always used to put on my english reports:

"Hes got a great imagination, but he absolutely cannot write what he is thinking down on paper. Such a shame."

Something like that anyway. So here is what I can put down on paper. Comment away. Rip it to shreds. Write your own!

miceless

Being_Green___Part_One.doc

Edited by miceless

Haha, mr. green... that was a good one.

I like it, sounds great. I just hope he ends up in the X-com centre, becuse this happens to be X-com fiction :wink: . I'd like to see him turned into a sectoid, but that is proberly just my sick ideas of the word "Green" :devillaugh:

Its not 'quite' Menace, but its on the way! :beer:

Edited by mikker

That's a good point, perhaps wording it as a first person account would be clearer than a third person account?

I was playing with the 1st/3rd person view a bit while writing it as I didnt want to reveal his name until the end. Just a bit of fun, itll be normal for the rest of them, if I decide I want to write them.

What do you mean "if I decide I want to write them." !!? You have to finish the story, now we all want to hear about what happened to mr green! (I wonder what will happen when he sees his first chryssalid? :D)

Part 2: Mr. Greens limo merges onto the interstate highway on its way to a remote mountain facility, when gang bangers open fire on the car in a drive-by shooting, killing both Mr. Green and the driver. Obviously teens harmed by playing Grand Theft Auto 3 too often... :D

Hey! I like GTA 3! Just because I like gta doesn't mean I am going to pull over a car, kill the driver and drive it away!

Anyway, Miceless must write part two, because he wrote part one! I certainly hope that Mr. Green lives to see his first chryssalid... :D

Hey, Miceless, how about you do the first ever xenocide fan fiction?

Part 2: Mr. Greens limo merges onto the interstate highway on its way to a remote mountain facility, when gang bangers open fire on the car in a drive-by shooting, killing both Mr. Green and the driver.

Ok, Breunor did part two, and since hes now dead thats the end of the fan fic. Hope you enjoyed it.

Hey! I like GTA 3!  Just because I like gta doesn't mean I am going to pull over a car, kill the driver and drive it away!

Of course not, you already have a stolen car parked in the garage. Plus, there's no need to pull the guy out of the car to kill him when you have a rocket launcher handy. :wacko:

I certainly hope that Mr. Green lives to see his first chryssalid...

Shame he died then. He didnt even join xcom. In fact, its not an xcom fan fic now hes dead is it?

Hey, Miceless, how about you do the first ever xenocide fan fiction?

Sure, all i need is Xenocide...

Then if mr green is dead, then he can't join xcom, and thus, this is in the wrong section! Somebody move it to off topic!

Good point about the xenocide ff, I wasn't paying attention.

Edited by Cpl. Facehugger

:devillaugh: Part 3 then: Mr. Teal notices the terrible highway crime, chuckles as it reminds him of a GTA3 game he played last night :D , and decides to find out why Mr. Green was killed... Mr. Teal ends up being Mr. Green's twin brother as well as father, as they were cloned from the same strange being that constantly tugs at these dreams, dreams of something about to happen, something terrible....

Mr. Green wakes up with a start, and stares at his shaking hands as the limo cruises down the highway. He notices they have left town, and isn't sure where he's going at this point, but the seats are still so comfortable that his eye lids slowly fall again, and he drifts into another dream, always waiting for him..

See, he's not dead! One of those crazy dream sequences... besides, it's not my place to kill another member's character. If I want to kill people I'll just blast people apart in GTA3, or if my power goes out, I'll just go outside and do it. It's all just a game right? :D

Edited by Breunor