XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Man Do I Like Makin' Forums

stewart

I have, this night, created a forum with ID number 323 :blink:

It's in the construction zone right now, so you shouldn't be able to see it.

On a serious note, I think there are WAY too many boards here. Creating more is the LAST thing you should do!

Patio, About forum members, HB2U and so on, why not have it all as one board?

Anyway, if that's the way people like it, I'll keep my mouth shut, but personally I think it's messy to navigate. The fewer boards the better, within reasonable limits.

When there are many threads of a same variety, I create a forum, rather than have few forums with page after page of stuff.

Put this way, he either creates forums, or we get in the neck - he needs something to administrate being an admin - do YOU want to be the one administrated? Run while you can....

Put this way, he either creates forums, or we get in the neck - he needs something to administrate being an admin - do YOU want to be the one administrated?  Run while you can....

Get in the neck? :huh?:

'Fraid so.

Means that you either create forums, or go forum member hunting or the like. As in get a large (blunt or sharp) projectile in the neck or something. Probably got a huge history behind it or something.

'Fraid so. 

Means that you either create forums, or go forum member hunting or the like.  As in get a large (blunt or sharp) projectile in the neck or something.  Probably got a huge history behind it or something.

Exactly where did I get this reputation? :huh?:

I was just making a joke :) It makes sense though - if you are an admin, and have nothing to administrate - why not pick on a few recruits - I mean you already do with the colours! LOL

You know I kinda saw myself as somewhat of a benevolent administrator. Hmm? The flock sees it differently. I'll have to cull a few to straighten them out.

Don't worry Stewy, we all love you! :P

Er. . .that didn't come out right, but you know what I mean. . .ahem, meaning #2.

Just concentrate on. . .making me a full member! :D

What can you see being in gaol??  *makes  mental note to check later*

Oh and please don't take this as a subtle hint to show me personally! LOL

Please read this post, Dipstick.

What can you see being in gaol??  *makes  mental note to check later*

Oh and please don't take this as a subtle hint to show me personally! LOL

Please read this post, Dipstick.

so.... when you're in gaol, you are either out of date, or broken?

Gee, that makes alot of sense...

• 1 month later...
Guest Azrael
How would you like to make a Console Games forum? so that people don't post non-computer games in the Other Computer Games forum :)

There is an "analogue" game forum and a "digital" games forum; what do you mean?

he means "computer" as in "PC". therefore he wants separate forums for "PC games" and "Console games".

imho, i don't really see the point.

Guest Azrael
Wait.. huh? I just thought as you loved making forums so much to make one for games like from Gamecube, since they are not PC games, but it's all the same to me, just wanted to give you a little fun as I saw a Gamecube game in PC games and wondered "Now why don't I already have that game on my computer?"

Guest Azrael
*Decides to look for and post a hundred threads about GameCube and PS2 Games he doesn't have or ever heard of just to justify the creation of the new forum*

LOL are you people THAT bored?