XCOMUFO & Xenocide

In Search Of The Wily Teleporter...

Drake

I've beaten this game five times, twice on the hardest difficulty, and I've NEVER found the personal telaporters. What is the best way to get one of these bad boys?

You are not the only one, who didn't find the teleporter. Look here:

http://www.xcomufo.com/forums//index.php?a...5&hl=teleporter

We already discussed this, maybe it depends on the level you play the game. I play now "hard" but I have to play a while until there will be teleporters. We'll see. In medium I got teleporters every game.

Good luck!

Burn the aliens and sirius to the ground! :crazy: :blink: :crazy:

Ah, yes, but that was under 'toxi-guns'! As far as lowering the difficulty...that wouldn't be too much fun, would it? Sigh...(I always assumed raising the dif meant the aliens brought out the cool stuff to use against you that much sooner...). Gracias!

I found it! I found it!! ^_^ :wub: :rolleyes: It was in the last mothership I shot down... I found 9 of'em! ;)

The boys are researching it as we speak... :D I haven't had a chance to use it yet.... i can't wait to :alienmad: :uzzi: :alientalk: :devillaugh:

• 2 months later...
LOL tzutzy!  :D You were faster... I found the teleporters yesterday, also in a mothership. Maybe that's where they first use them?  :idea:

Doesn't really depend on the ship, but only on how advanced you are in the game. Naturally, since at later stages they attack you with either battleships or motherships, these will be the most likely places to find teleporters in.

I also think I read somewhere that the difficulty level doesn't affect at all the speed with which technology appears. Might be wrong though.

• 1 month later...
I found 'em in alien building just next after Queen's one (I didn't manage to capture her, tho. Some bug or else crap). And... Well... Im not impresed :P. I just couldn't find good use for 'em. Any suggestions?

It's a good idea to use the personal teleporter if a dimension rocket is flying to your soldiers and will hit... :blink: :o

Teleporters are great! :rock: You can teleport your soldiers in a bunch of aliens, they will get very surprised :crying: :master: and the situation will get resolved very quickly this way. :naughty:

Good luck! :beer:

You can teleport your soldiers in a bunch of aliens, they will get very surprised  :crying:  :master: and the situation will get resolved very quickly this way.  :naughty:

Your way that could be teleporting in bunch of aliens leaving primed incendiary grenade and teleporting back to 'safehouse' ;).

Thx for advise.