XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Post Commanders

Guest Azrael Strife

Guest Azrael
How many are we supposed to have at the site? I thought there was only one commander, but we seem to have a lot now, like NKF, Cpl Facehugger, Gangsta... Is this an error or has someone changed something?

Guest Azrael
They are automatic when you reach certain amount of posts, but AFAIK Commander was the one with the most posts, that's why Stewart was the only Commander before.

There is no setting for "person with the most posts" you just set a number. So if someone is first the setting has to be changed periodically. When RK prunded a bunch of people from Xenocide they became regular forum members and so obtained their "pips" back. Before this "Gangsta was still in the lead and the level was set to reflect that. It's fixed now until I need to fix it again :blink:

It was just so much easier when you were the only Commander, huh? :D I dunno someone will ever have as many posts as you :)

hmm.. Don't be so sure. If I'm ever getting my studies through :fingerscrossed: , I'll challenge him. :knockout:

if teh spamming rave had worked i'd have a lot more posts, last years spamming rave(stewarts) i went up almost a hundred posts, even only being on for like 7 hours....