3 replies to this topic

#1 mikulis

mikulis

Squaddie

• New Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 03:50 PM

what do the final aliens in all UFO games look like. in the first one there was a giant brain and then?

could a see a pic of them somewhere?

#2 mikker

mikker

Artwork Department

• Xenocide Artwork Department
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 04:06 PM

wrong forum.

Some people say that dreams are a portal to the subconscious. If that is so, I am a very disturbed person.

the truth about scientology

#3 Cpl. Facehugger

Cpl. Facehugger

Creative Text Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 3,749 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 04:30 PM

Indeed. Wrong forum.

But to answer your question: The TFTD boss looks like an aquatoid with tentacles handing out of its mouth, in a coffin.

The Apoc "boss" was a building, although there was a queen that you had to kill or capture. She looked like a giant multi-worm, with tentacles.

The Interceptor "boss" was a giant doomsday insect with an arm and a gigantic laser gun. You didn't get to fight it.

The enforcer boss was a giant Etherial who conjured up sectopods to attack you, and floated around. He was a really stupid final boss.
I'm only partially inactive. :P I can still be reached at cpl.facehugger@gmail.com, and via PM. Preferably the former.

*Coming back? Avast! Facehugger, finish your assignments!*

Posted Image

#4 dipstick

dipstick

Colonel

• [Global Moderators]
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,011 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 01:01 PM

I know you didn't get to fight the interceptor boss, which I thought was stupid, you still got to blow it (and the rest of the solar system) up with a nice large explosive device aka the Nova Bomb - how satisfying :D Its the only one I have done - so I am now an expert on it :D LOL
Posted Image