XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Making Early Base Defense Facilities Useful

well, killing civs doesn't take too much score, but in tftd, i'm usually half a step away from getting fired, so score is very important to me.

Also, iirc killing civs actually takes more points than letting the bugs kill them.

If you take down a civ then you lose more points than if the aliens do, correct. That was true in Xcom1 too.

The designers of those ships really did not consider the possibility for alien attacks at all. Those small rooms really were a pain indeed. I liked the two part missions, but the top bit was a pain. IMO the bottom half of the ships was easier.

I can imagine why the aliens hate xcom so much. Wouldn't you just hate it if someone threatened to harpoon you while your doing the most sacred activity in the world... hehe. taking a sh1t.

I do agree, I like the idea of multi phased missions. Like phase 1 is to take control of the lower area of the base. Then clean up the upper areas. What think?

They must have some serious bowel trouble, the amount of time they spend in the WCs on some missions... :P

Yeah, thats the idea. But we should design the levels carefully and/or make sure the AI does not include the line:

If(Aliens.Number = 1) Then AI.Run(Hide_In_Bog)