XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Stun Damage

Okay, i had no idea where to put this, so i stuck it in here How about, as your guys take stun damage, their stats will get worse, like firing accuracy dwindles downward, and your TU's will falter as the soldier staggers along, etc.

another idea of mine is that, whenever your guys gets stunned, everyone doesn't know he's dead(unless everyone can see his vitals) so they loose moral untill someone walks over him. that way the stun weapons actually can be even more useful, for something other than stunning
Think of it this way. Your in combat. A projectile comes, hits your point man, the projectile explodes, and suddenly half your guys are lying on the ground. YOu would panic and think they're dead until you can make sure they're alive, can't you? Just a suggestion that i think should be implemented

Okay, thanks*smacks head* i can't beleive i didn't think of that. so yeah, but in original xcom, i'm pretty sure Fatal wounds messed up stats, too. But the point on your guys being stunned is that they dont know that the guy is stunned until they check him, unless, as i said, they can see his vitals

Personaly i think that that would make the aliens just way to hard to capture alive... but theres always the option on adding it into harder dificulty levels...

so if everysingle idea that was said "Lets dump it into a harder difficulty" then the Superhuman difficulty will truly be.. superhuman

but still think that thats a good idea, might turn of some people cause they got too frustrated trying to stun a commader for some intel :huh:

Its realism vs gameplay... ah the never ending battle LOL