XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Exo2000's New Game

Exo2000

If any of you think you're tough enough to take part in my new game of X-COM Apocalypse - Superhuman Map - any difficulty level - post the in game name you want and I'll post a report on everyone's status after a mission. Also, post preferred equipment and preferred "species" (Human, Android or Hybrid) and I'll see how long it takes you to die. :D

As an X-COM Boosted Soldier, you start with maxxed stats - but this comes at a price - your stats degrade over time so you lose skills slowly until you re-level-out at around 100 or so, unless reboosted. Which comes at a further price... a mark of SHAME on your record! Mwhahahahahaha. Each reboost adds another mark of shame to your record. Don't overuse the function!

I'm going to see if I can actually do well without cheating at the beginning to have alien tech - just start with normal tech and hope for the best, whilst using supersoldiers to give me an initial edge over the enemy. ¬¬

Edited by Exo2000

Oh, we're supposed to sign up here! :hammer:

Only beginning tech for now?

Human

autocannon loaded with HE clip

LeftBelt= 1ACAP clip, 2ACHE clip, 1ACIC clip

RightBelt= 2AP grenade, 2ST grenade

Shoulder Things= Motion Sensor and SM grenade

Leg Holster= Medikit

I'd better stop here, or I won't be able to move :P

Later, give me the usual Megapol Armor+Marsec Torso

If any of you think you're tough enough to take part in my new game of X-COM Apocalypse - Superhuman Map - any difficulty level - post the in game name you want and I'll post a report on everyone's status after a mission. Also, post preferred equipment and preferred "species" (Human, Android or Hybrid) and I'll see how long it takes you to die. :D

As an X-COM Boosted Soldier, you start with maxxed stats - but this comes at a price - your stats degrade over time so you lose skills slowly until you re-level-out at around 100 or so, unless reboosted. Which comes at a further price... a mark of SHAME on your record! Mwhahahahahaha. Each reboost adds another mark of shame to your record. Don't overuse the function!

I'm going to see if I can actually do well without cheating at the beginning to have alien tech - just start with normal tech and hope for the best, whilst using supersoldiers to give me an initial edge over the enemy. ¬¬

I volunteer only if your battles are turn-based.

I don't think you have to you any boosting on me.

I need Megapol armor, two grenades, one marsec rifle on auto mode, mean mode, with two clips. You'll see my shooting ability going up in no time if you let me shoot like a mad man (I mean even if it's on auto, don't shoot slowly, make the bullets fly in big packs to the cultists and aliens). Leave just enough time for a quick retreat behind the door.

Well, I hardly wait to see how quickly I improve or die

I forgot, when toxigun becomes available, I'll like to use it in the same maniacal way. An if you have teleporters, yiiiihaaaaaaa......

Edited by dan2

Whether or not it's played in real-time or turn based is irrelevant to the outcome, as none but Exo2000 will be playing the game.

Mind you, a horde of interesting and unique soldiers are easier to handle in turn based, but it's a lot more efficient to handle smaller squads in real time. But again, it's not really up to us to decide. (turn based is great for a hot-seat multiplayer game of Apocalypse though if you've got lots of friends over)

Still, it's up to Ex02000 as to how the game will proceed.

I don't think I'll enter. My guy won't be much fun at all until the disrupter armour and shields are introduced. I'd have gone with an android with two swords. Need I say more?

I know, I know. NKF is predictable. ;)

- NKF

Edited by NKF

I'll have a go, somebody else to kill me besides me sounds fun. :D

Nuitari

Mutant (Though I hope you've got that anime face patch, none of the faces look good in original Apoc in my opinion)

Autocannon with HE clip, one more HE clip in the belt, one IC clip, and a mind bender for psi-stunning fun. Throw in a few armour piercing grenades and kit out with bob standard megapol armour/marsec torso. The usual medikit in the leg spot and I'm good to start psyking out wiener Cultists. :devillaugh:

Once plasma weapons become available through raids and such, switch to left hand plasma sword, right hand plasma pistol and move the mind bender to the other leg pack for emergencies and mind control shennanigans.

Do we get to rechoose our weapons once new stuff is researched (and we're somehow not dead :P)?

Yep!

I only ever play real-time, sorry dan2. I hate movement limitations in terms of gameplay.

I'm gonna see if I can make the Autocannon uber. And I mean -UBER-, as in, insane fire rate and ammo clip quantity... they never WERE that great before.

Can anyone suggest a weapon editor with a good GUI or display?

I prefer the original faces, actually ;)

EDIT: What's the screenshot button again?

Edited by Exo2000

Count me in, sir.

Human

Dual lawpistols. Until dual disruptors. Until devastator. Until toxigun+cloak.

Medkit, full belt of ammo, 1 each grenade.

Armor as seen fit.

Just keep me kneeled and aggressive, retreat only in dire situations.

First Mission Report!

Enemies: Mostly Unknown - Fled

Kills: J'ordos - 1 Brainsucker

Tuoppi - 1 Brainsucker

:D

NKF, when I get power swords, I'll give you them. :)

EDIT:

Second Mission Report!

Enemies: Arthropods, Brainsuckers

Kills: Nuitari - 1 Arthropod, 1 Brainsucker

Edited by Exo2000

Sign me up as an android (with some decent accuracy if possible, some android types have real low accuracy).

I won't ask for a specific set up and I'll go along with what the other members in the squad require (you can use me as a meat shield if that's what you need).

I would like to dual wield whatever weapons you seem fit (if that is at all possible). I would also prefer you do not give me any grenades (I know I'm a sinner, but I don't like grenades all that much). It would be real cool if you could give me two short range and two mid range guns and micro the equipment as necessary (again, if possible).

I don't like:

Incendary ammo.

Laser Sniper Gun

Marsec Heavy Launcher

Megapol Auto Cannon

Disruptor Gun

Smoke Grenade

Mind Bender

The rest is fine by me, thought a dual devastator cannon setup late game would be very nice :) (no, I don't want toxiguns)

Ok, I'll go for two Marsec MG's for mid-range and two Lawpistols for short range. :D

NKF is working as a GrenadierslashMotiontracker for the time being until I get his swords ;)

Mission 3 & 4 Reports:

Locations: Slums

Enemies: Spitters, Brainsuckers, Arthros, Big slug, little slug, egg

Kills; Unknown exactly, but Nuitari's brave antics of firing HE AC rounds at a big green slug about a square or so in front of him probably saved his life.

An unimportant Squaddie suffered some minor acid burns and is recovering, as are Tuoppi from very minor acid burns, and Nuitari from some mild burns due to HE rounds.

Calling it a day now, more missions and antics tomorrow!

Aerial Encounters - 5 UFOs; 3 Jellies, 2 Noses - Killed two jellies and one nose, but they were completely obliterated and I got no salvage.

Noses; the pink ones that wiggle like little rabbit noses when flying

Jellies; the first troop-droppers

Edited by Exo2000

The use of Marsec M4000 Machine Gun is perfect for turn based games, but since this doesn't seem to be possible, I guess I'll volunteer to have two of this on auto mode with the apropriate amount of amunition. I don't play the game in real-time, so I have no idea how much amunition is enough.

So is it still time for me to join as a human, 2 Marsec M4000 on auto and lots of bullets against the cultists and later toxiguns on auto against the aliens?

I would like (if possible) you to report after each mission my accuracy skill

I forgot, if I see any brainsuckers I prefer to lie down and shoot from this position. Does this work in RT?

Edited by dan2

Of course - but don't worry.

Would you like me to also boost the fire rate on the M4k's?

EDIT: It might be a good idea considering the AG's are technically spewing about 18 rounds per second - even though I think it actually means per MINUTE in the UFOpedia ¬¬

They're actually managing about 2 RPS, but slowly spin up from what I can tell, which means they can end up at at least 6 RPS or more...

Edited by Exo2000

Would you like me to also boost the fire rate on the M4k's?

They're actually managing about 2 RPS, but slowly spin up from what I can tell, which means they can end up at at least 6 RPS or more...

In turn-based games my soldiers spend 1 movement-point on auto firing M4k, while Megapol Auto Cannon requires 5 points. So it should be about 5 times faster, not just 3 times, as in ufopedia. I don't know, you decide.... :hmmm:

Now I realized why I'm loving Marsec M4k, it's 5 times faster thaan a regular Auto Cannon, when it's supposed to be 3 times. I guess this advantage is lost in RT, so if I can change my mind, I choose the old, good, Auto Cannon with HE for far and AP for close range.

I'm sorry about the change, I'm not trying to annoy you, I'm just trying to give myself better chances of survival.

By the way, how do you stun Poppers in RT?

J'ordos did a golden job over at Chronos Block - the foliage/trees really restricted the aliens! I had him pour round after round of IN into those tress, and it really paid off! The fire spread quickly and anything that didnt run, burnt. After that, I had him fill it full of HE. :D

Not sure what your accuracy is like, dan, but it's fairly poor without boosting. Still, you and your little team managed to kill 2 pink worms and a brainsucker between the three of you! :)

dan2; stand on the popper with a guy with a stungun set to full auto.

Edited by Exo2000

Not sure what your accuracy is like, dan, but it's fairly poor without boosting. Still, you and your little team managed to kill 2 pink worms and a brainsucker between the three of you! :)

dan2; stand on the popper with a guy with a stungun set to full auto.

Yeeaaaahhhh!!!! I killed something. Wait a minute, what pink worm? I remember pink for spitters and alien eggs. But spitters are not wormlike. And why would I shoot alien eggs? Sorry, I'll figure it out eventually.

I guess the guy with the stungun is blown up 90% of the time, those creatures are really fast on turn-based.

Well, I wish me ( :) ) good luck killing alien creatures. Which weapon do I have now?

Still two 4k's - I don't have enough spare ammo, what with Tsereve, J'ordos and someone else going through it at heck's pace.

The little pink worm that comes from the bigger green slug when you kill it...

Team 1 (Tsereve, J'ordos, Nuitari, Tuoppi and Jonaleth) fired so many HE rounds at a Popper that it didn't only explode - it evaporated.

Still two 4k's - I don't have enough spare ammo, what with Tsereve, J'ordos and someone else going through it at heck's pace.

The little pink worm that comes from the bigger green slug when you kill it...

I guess you play for fun, so it won't hurt to add :) more clips.

That little worm.... those are deadly, really deadly in TB, so I'm proud of the kill.

I'm hardly waiting for more reports of bravery, dumb luck and stunned (or dead) aliens.

Well we've captured dead Arthros, Spitters and Brainsuckers, and once the guys get back from their latest mission, Hyperworms and Megaworms or whatever they are.

I -hate- missions in corporate HQ's - those stairs are a b*tch to get up before the aliens get them and hold them.

At some point, when you'll have time, I'm expecting a story like:

"Soldier Dan2 wakes up surrounded by crashed houses everywhere and a big, bulky blob that was once a flying saucer is fuming everywhere. He knows he have to capture the technology before the aliens reach the auto-destruct button, so he set up his weapons on auto mode, begins to run and is ready to shoot everything that lurks.

At the entrance, which seems to be a huge and hideous mouth in the aliens ship, a blue form moves. Soldier Dan2 begins to shoot a few rounds. One bullet seems to hit the aliens, but a bluish haze appears and the bullet is deflected.

Darn! Alien protection technology. Knowing it can be vital to have such a thing, soldier Dan2 throws a stun grenade, then ducks behind some ruins. The blue alien collapses in the green, poisonous smoke. Before it wakes up, soldier Dan2 runs toward the creature, get its strange bubble blower shaped device and literally discharges a full clip into the blue creature. A loud, desperate noise is heard and he feels shivers on his spine.

But the huge mouth opens again and a pink, horrid creature begins to throw vomit at him. "You almost puked on me, you son of a b...." reacts Dan2 and begins to shoot like a maniac toward the creature. Fortunately, the creature was too dumb to take any alien technology with it before the battle, so it collapses with a gurgling sound.

Meanwhile, his teammates are able to kill or stun the last threatning alien and everything is collected for research.

"Lousy scientists, they'll need weeks to figure out how to use this thing", thinks Dan2, hoping one day he'll have such object for his protection."

What do you think? Is it possible?

Edited by dan2

Unleashing HE death at point blank range? That's just crazy. :devillaugh:

Oh wait, I do that all the time. Dang.

Since Autocannons are boosted quite so obscenely, I might forego the plasma pistol and stick to Autocannon/Plasma Sword instead, though hopefully the swords still outclass every other weapon in terms of damage.

dan2: Actually dual M4000's are amazingly fast at spitting bullets out in real-time, even when used with snap shots. I wouldn't worry about the difference with real-time and turn based. Heck, dual law pistols are quite a wonderful pair of weapons - my only gripe with it is its horribly low clip capacity. Oh, you can stack the clips into one clip in the battlescape, but it gets really heavy.

As for clip capacity, with two guns, I'd say six (with two loaded), to eight clips are a good amount for the M4000 if you're using a fair sized squad. More if you're using small squads. Or a whole column and one row in the backpack should be enough for most things. Your accuracy's going to love you for it nonetheless.

---

Anyone consider using a harming weapon and a stun grapple at the same time? It gets the alien both coming and going. A really great combination there (noticed this when playing with my power sword campaign).

---

As for stunning poppers in real-time. The trick is to know where it's coming from (motion scanners are great for this) and to have a pair of stun grapples on full auto - then manually have the soldier attack rather than let reactions do the job, as reactions tend to kick just a fraction too late.

- NKF

What do you think? Is it possible?

Maybe - but I dunno... only time will tell!

dan2: Actually dual M4000's are amazingly fast at spitting bullets out in real-time, even when used with snap shots.

- NKF

They're even worse on full auto, believe me. Dan2 and his 2 squaddies had a VERY hard time of taking down an effing brainsucker that was running towards them whilst they were on full auto... but there were lots of flying bullets :D

I had to switch to semi and crouch them so they could the little bugger.

Welcome to the team, Mustang :D

Jonaleth has the bizarrest Android yet - he can train :blink:

dan2 your accuracy is around 20-ish, unboosted, which means it's improved by about 4 points already. You're leader of a small squad of 5 M4ker's - which managed to take down two ambushing Arthies, with D-Guns (or Rice-Pudding Pistols, as I call them now) and only one of you took injuries of any kind... one of them actually panicked! - I would!

Teams;

1; J'ordos, Tsereve, Jonaleth, Tuoppi and Nuitari - AC's and a dual lawpistol'er

2; dan2, 4 other troops, M4000's

3; Sniper Crew - 5 man sniper-team

4; Capture Crew - 2 man capture-team

The predessecor of the sniper-team did really great - there were only two, but they managed to down three brainsuckers and two arthies in close quarters with only laser sniper rifles - those things fire pretty fast!

Killboard:

J'ordos - 27 - 3 days - 10 missions

Tsereve - 15 - 3 days - 10 missions

Nuitari - 11 - 3 days - 9 missions

Tuoppi - 18 - 3 days - 9 missions

Jonaleth - 7 - 3 days - 10 missions

dan2 - 1 - 3 days - 10 missions

Mustang - 3 - 3 days - 10 missions (edited from existing trooper)

Oh, and you can also be resurrected/remade, and reboosted - but you get a number on the end of your name, so if dan2 died, his replacement would either be dan3 or dan2-2 :wink1:

So far my point score is... 280 - all calculations included.

Edited by Exo2000

May I join? I'd like to be an android with heavy weapons, and big grenades. The marsec launchers are seeking weapons, so I won't have to worry about accuracy ratings. I'll never suffer a brainsucker or Psi attack, making me perfect to carry the heavy weapons. Put me near the front, and blow up the alien waves! ^_^

If needed, my android will work fine with stun grapples and stun grenades. He'll be perfect for capturing psi capable aliens, and aliens too dangerous to send in real humans to capture.

Sure! I have an android already equipped with a Marsec Launcher - I'll just find him and change the name.

A few hours ago my TacCombat score was 1336... XD

EDIT: Research Update! I have 3 biolabs covering multiple autopsies and examinations- and the best news yet! I have turned the Disrupter Gun against the enemy! We can now use it!

Most of you guys are using them, but I'm keeping one or two of you with AC's for "other targets".

Robo Dojo 58 and NKF currently form my "Demo Squad"

I've found a great way to boost the effect of any Marsec HE pack (or Vortex Mines) - drop unprimed grenades near it, or throw them at it for more safety. The explosion breaks their "endurance" and so they all go up in a big explosion! It's great! Chuck a few grenades, a few missiles and a clip or two of various sorts of explosive ammo and voila! Instant Vortex Mines without researching them or cheating!

Edited by Exo2000

Killboard:

J'ordos - 27 - 3 days - 10 missions

Tsereve - 15 - 3 days - 10 missions

Nuitari - 11 - 3 days - 9 missions

Tuoppi - 18 - 3 days - 9 missions

Jonaleth - 7 - 3 days - 10 missions

dan2 - 1 - 3 days - 10 missions

Mustang - 3 - 3 days - 10 missions (edited from existing trooper)

Oh, and you can also be resurrected/remade, and reboosted - but you get a number on the end of your name, so if dan2 died, his replacement would either be dan3 or dan2-2 :wink1:

Oh, my.... I'm not very useful to you, I see. I guess, if you have time, I'll need a visit to the cult, for some improvement (or oftalmologist, or something).

In a way, I don't understand, after 10 battles with M4ks in TB accuracy goes to 50 from 30. After 25 battles all my soldiers have a 60-80 accuracy if they used machine guns. I'm talking about the nominal accuracy, the one in yellow, right below health in red in the inventory screen. After some training to accuracy 70 I change weapons to something more powerful against aliens. Now I think is time for me for plasma pistols, otherwise I'll be the last. I hope you have plasma pistol available, if not, again, the cult have a nice suply and their clip is a full 42 bullets.

Since you found the explosive trick, then some grenades for me, please. I wanna kill something, please, in order to improve.

If I die and I'm ressurected, I guess dan2-2 will be the next name, but it's not important

Well no, actually I just charge the supersoldiers in - they usually get most of the stuff - but I keep you guys to make sure you guys do get some action - but somehow the sniper squad get in more action than they should.

Technically you're last - but Mustang is the newest supertrooper so he's on the bottom of the list. Don't worry about the Killboard, it's just a way of keeping track of all your stats.

Oh, and I have 8 Marsec Torso pieces up for nabs. First come first served!

NKF has his dual-powerswords, but hasn't had a chance to use 'em, I only just got them.

Well no, actually I just charge the supersoldiers in - they usually get most of the stuff - but I keep you guys to make sure you guys do get some action - but somehow the sniper squad get in more action than they should.

Oh, and I have 8 Marsec Torso pieces up for nabs. First come first served!

You bet I'd like to fly. Give me one, please. And if you say snipers do good, then I need a sniping weapon, don't I? Or a guided one if you have minilaunchers. I wanna kill aliens.....sorry, I tend to get this way sometimes.

So, which weapon you think you'll give me?

I dunno... the Snipers tend to get in lots of action because I move them into a sniping positon and they encounter enemies on the way there...

Bad news, all. Skeletoids are here...

However, I can now use Light Disruptor Beams on my vehicles, but cannot make any more.

I'm about half way through week 3 now... eep. NKF has dual plasma swords (and he's not too shabby with them :D) and everyone else is either using Disruptor Guns or ACs or M4k's or even LSRs.

Marsec Torso, Plasma Sword and Disruptor if'n you please. :whip:

NKF, all my troops with high enough accuracy are saddled with stun grapples in support. I find it works best to not have anyone have to call up a dedicated stun team if I find anything useful, and usually if first hit with my sword fails, the stun shot will take down whatever it was. ^_^

And obviously I need to get into even more psychoses riddled encounters to get my kill count up. :devillaugh:

That... was brutal... >:blink: Four of them got lumped with a complete efftard who fired a rocket at point blank range, obliterating the floor beneath them. Most of them didn't survive the 3 storey fall. Those who did -just- managed to kill the guy before a grenade whacked one of them on the head - that killed one - the other one ran away just in time!

*whew*

Reminder as why NOT to Raid on Easy when you haven't got any good Alien Tech yet... and daymn, I was hoping that even if I lost I'd get the cannon - but no, the fires that were sweeping the warehouse floor obliterated it... and most of the warehouse.

In the first area, any part of it that wasn't scorched and blackened was mostly full of GREAT BIG HOLES...

There was one "bridge" that some HE shells could have snapped off... it was scary.

That... was brutal... >

Another reason to love TB. In RT is like two boxers punching each other. In TB I punch once and they're too dead to punch back. But why Osiron and not the cult?

I know you said only RT, but since you saved, what about just this tiny one in TB? Am I too pushy, huh? Sorry I asked

You got 3 bio labs? If you know the tech tree, you can do fine with one or two, getting the big one as it comes up. Bio research is heavy at the beginning of the game, but you can go easy on it without much trouble. It's only needed to get one weapon, even if it is the best weapon in the game. (alien gas comes far too late to really count)

I strongly recommend having 2 or more quantum labs, (plus a big one) since that research is vital to combat, and takes so long. The quantum research starts slow, but it'll get swamped after the first week or two. Having enough research power ahead of time will help alot, and you'll be able to get the advanced vehicles before the end game.

3 Biolabs at one base (for alien research) and a LARGE Biolab at my second base (for BioWarfare - Toxiguns ahoy!) and I already have 3 Quantum Labs there, not excluding the one at my main base.

I'm trying to fly through the bio tree ASAP to get good toxin levels and such, and already the Alien Weapons are starting to become a reality. All I need now is more ships and for them to have shields on their ships so I can get disruptor armour.

As for what you asked, dan2, I chose Osiron because, being the slummy blaggards they are, I thought "hey, they won't be as well equipped as the Cult!"... it turned out they were, as they were actually under direct alien control - unlike the Cult.

EDIT

You know it's a good sign when you've been on every mission you can and that your research score is about 200 higher than your tactical score.

My score, now part way through week 3, is a whopping 6303 - more than 20x my score in week 1!

Well, NKF is probably having fun back at my base - due to some... er... badly timed sword slashes, lots of stuff fell on him and he took a lot of damage - but it seems Androids are incapable of recieving "mortal" wounds - so far. He gets to sit around recovering and reading mission reports. :Coffee:

EDIT 2

Unfortunately... Tsereve is no longer with us...

HE'S IN THE MEDICAL BAY! XD

He got Devastator sniped in the chest, fortunately he has abs of steel which absorbed most of the damage :laugh: But he still lost about 50% of his health though =/

~~

Orders/Medals; (None, First Order, Second Order, Rocket, Atom, Wings)

J'Ordos - Second Order of Duty - X-COM Six-Point Star

Tsereve - Second Order of Duty - X-COM Six-Point Star

NKF - First Order of Duty - X-COM Alien Skull

Nuitari - First Order of Duty - X-COM Alien Skull

Tuoppi - Second Order of Duty - X-COM Six-Point Star

Jonaleth Irenicus - First Order of Duty - X-COM Alien Skull

dan2 - First Order of Duty - X-COM Alien Skull

Mustang - First Order of Duty - X-COM Alien Skull

Robo Dojo 58 - None

NPCs - Assorted None's, mostly First Orders

Notable NPCs;

Dwight Frogley - Sgt.

Victor White - Squad Leader

Andrea Blake - Squad Leader

Christel Steinbach - Squad Leader

Galina Maleev - Squad Leader

Adam Bailey - Squad Leader

Dieter Faerber - Squad Leader

Edited by Exo2000

Wow, you have fun there.

Since devastators are available, I hope personal disruptor shields will be soon, too. You don't have to ask, I'll need one for sure, like probably everybody else.

Now that some competition is well bandaged or in crouches, I hope my kill number will go up faster.

Which weapon do I have now? Something powerful and merciless like a devastator or toxigun, I hope :)

I've only just unlocked the D-Cannon, and the Toxin Type B is currently being trialled to great effect, as soon as I'm sure it's ready to rock and roll I'll start producing more ammunition for it.

*sniffsniff*

NKF has gone to a better place ._.

He went down like a true hero - attempting to cut up Osiron flunkies with his plasma swords. Ach, if only I had primed that explosive in case he was about to die!

But better news (yay!) - on that raid I recovered a VERY useful doohickey... CLOAKING GENERATORS! *Boogie* This item will prove invaluable in our fight against the aliens.

Oh, and Robo Dojo 58 is akimbo'ing Heavy Launchers. Go him. Everyone else is either using Disruptor Guns or Devastator Cannons.

I'll join

Blehm

Any race will do, but android most wanted

duo autocannons, with a reload of each ammo for both guns(ie - 2AP, 2IC, 2 HE) along with the 2 already in the guns

1 of teh best alien grenades

3 megapol AP grenades

at least 3 of any other grenade or mine

Interestingly enough I -just- set up an Android with dual ACs... XD

I'm currently researching Cloaking Devices, and Vortex Mines are next... ahhh, the spoils of war from an Osiron Warehouse. Lovely.

Medals Update; nearly everyone has the Rocket.

Edited by Exo2000

I figure I should carry on NKF's legacy. :P

Once Cloaking devices are researched, one in one hand, plasma sword in the other, and a toxigun and ammo clips dominating the belt. :D

And I suppose, given the uber increased strength and all, I could have a backup disruptor or devastator in the backpack for raids, which ever lets me run around assassinating quickest. =b

Plasma sworders for ever! :devillaugh:

Hopefully! At this rate I'll get Craft-Shields and such. I'm already building a Large Workshop in order to produce new aircraft - primarily the Dimension Probe ;)

It'll be done about the same time next game week (It's Wednesday now) and that should put me in Week 5 or 6.