XCOMUFO & Xenocide

New Programming Senior Member

Dear Members;

Our good friend Mamutas has too many commitments to continue acting as a senior member of project Xenocide so he has decided to let fresh blood to continue heading the project in the right direction.

In his own words:

------------------------------------------

Dear Xenocide project members and recruits,

As many of you have may noticed already I have been away for a while. Lots of things are going around me now and I try my best to manage them all and stay sane at the same time. Unfortunately is not always easy.

Being absent for prolonged periods of time does not do any good to any senior member position. A project like Xenocide, with so dispersed team and the implementation complexity, requires lots of attention, especially from the leaders. I am not able to give Xenocide so much attention now.

So, I made a decision to step down and let some other respected member to take over my place. I will still be around and continue working on the code as much as my real life permit.

Best regards,

mamutas

------------------------------------------

Following the standard election procedure we have elected Rincewind as the new Senior member for the Programming Department. So lets welcome our new Senior member Rincewind.

Greetings

The Xenocide Senior Team