XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Xcom Util.

Jokerace

Ok I am having a similar problem as before, unable to find the last Alien on a map. On my thread about this, someone had said I should get XCom Util. Well now I got it, this version to be exact "ClarkWehyr Ent. X-COM Editor Suite v1.52". I got it installed and it runs, however it doesn't have any option that seems it would help me find an alien on a map.

Did I get the wrong File, or am I missing something in this program? Please help I have been trying to find this alien for about 1 & 1/2 hrs now.

Edit: Ok now I also got this program "XcomUtil 9.42 for XCOM/UFO and TFTD by Scott T Jones". However once again it shows nothing about "finding aliens", it does have some other nice features like "disable mind control", but either I am missing how to use these programs to help me in my present situation or neither of these programs do what I need.

Edited by Jokerace

Well actually it was a "base" Terror site.

Now as far as "changing sides" how do you do that? I have messed around with the XCom Util, however I don't understadn who to change thigns in it. YOu need to write something like XCOMUTIL (path) which I amsume to be the folder that the "save game" is in and then [flag] and something else (I might have reversed soem of that). However no matter what I type after the (path) It just keeps saying I am not doing it right.

I haev read all the "documentation" I coudl find about SCOMUtil but I still can't figure it out. Could someone please take pity on me (as I know VERY little about computers) and just post a "quick" run-thru on how to type in "commands" for this program?

TIA

JA