XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Cant Find The Gosh Dang Alien Control Device

I have look and I scratched every nook and crany but I can't find the dang alien control unit in one of there bases.

The only way I can kill an enemy base is by killing everyone in it. Not that thats a horrible thing but I would like to know how to save time.

So, does anyone know where the control device is and/or what it looks like?

Its like the devil is laughing at me ( :devillaugh: )

If you mean for UFO, there are 16 of them. Each one is a quarter of the four tables in the alien command centre. Destroy all 16, and the net effect is identical to destroying a TFTD synonium device.

- NKF

yea... sucks it takes forever blowing up the stupid things... so much for a lightning fast strike and retreat. I always think when assaulting a base "OK, in and out... hit the CC and get the heck outta dodge".

Of course what happens? Mr. Floater doesn't appreciate his newest gaming console from mars getting blown to bits by T-shirt wearing punks and they all come to stop me... so i usually end up killing everything on my way back out. :-\

• 2 weeks later...
In bases, I find them in corners, right next to starting positions, anywhere. On aritfact sites, it is alsways in the middle(that big square building with stairs to the second level and gravlift to a hidden floor underneath(I once destroyed the stairs to get the the fist level because the nautilus thingy was blocking the gravlifts