XCOMUFO & Xenocide

X-com Novel

Mark0

[url="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0761502351/isfdbinternes-20/102-3112382-0871344"]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/076...3112382-0871344[/url]

guys i foudn that on amazon.
this book is about X-com . kind of novel and it seems that it has some good action in it.The comments on amazon says its good
any of you read it??

[quote name='Anglachel' date='Jul 1 2003, 01:49 PM']Since it has come to my attention that an xcom book exsists, I shall go pay my library fine and check it out since they have it :D[/quote]
Great idea...I'm going to jump on the band wagon and read it...sounds good

Guest drewid
[quote name='LordT' date='Jul 1 2003, 11:45 AM']How silly? :)[/quote]
The fighting cows bit had an SQ (silly quotient) of "rather silly".

[quote name='Micah' date='Jul 1 2003, 09:28 PM']LOL, how much did you owe? You should just pose as somebody else and get a new card.[/quote]
More than I thought, $2.10. The library charges .10 for every day the book is over due.

crap... that can get pretty big. if you leave it on eyear that be $ 35.50. two 71 dollerias. ive had a book overdue for like 2 years, but i think on kid accounts they dont charge fee's as big or something, it was like 5 dollars, i still havent payed it

I think those sneaky old ladies conveniently forget to inform you that you have a book that has been overdue for a year in hopes that when you pay the fine, they will have more money to buy more books..... sneaky old hags.....

In my library, its 10 kr (divide by 8 to get $), for each WEEK its to late. after 50 kr, they call you.

Service! ^_^

I'll see if they got the X-com book :D

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, a thread about what libraries around the world charge for overdue books...
Miceless sure got himself THE forum to moderate here. Boy, is he going to be one happy puppy tomorrow :LOL:

Oh yeah, I can bring back books one week late, after that it's 0.20 euro a week per book I think :huh?:

I'm afraid the first thing he'll do is delete this post :D Edited by j'ordos