XCOMUFO & Xenocide

ART - Intimidator

testarossa

Hello Everyone, sorry I haven't shown my face on the forums in a while, school needed attention :) anyways here's the terror ship finally all drawn out in it's glory, and ready to be modeled.

edit: P.S. Can someone edit this to get ART in all caps? It won't let me do it for some reason thanks.

blehmedit: done :) the boards don't like it when everything is capitalized, i think its kind of dumb but ah well

blehmedit2: sorry, but every time you edit the post if you don't make the title ART it goes back to Art

Terrorship2n9.jpg

terrorside1.jpg

terrortop.JPG

Edited by Blehm 98

Great work Testarossa,

I'd like to have a crack at modelling this if thats ok. really interesting shape, lots of curves - should be quite a challenge.

If anyone has already made a start just PM me and i'll do another project.

what poly-count should i aim for?

Great work Testarossa,

I'd like to have a crack at modelling this if thats ok. really interesting shape, lots of curves - should be quite a challenge.

If anyone has already made a start just PM me and i'll do another project.

what poly-count should i aim for?

sizes can be found here: http://docs.projectxenocide.com/index.php/...ubmission_Guide

I would prefer that the xcap texture be prioritised over modeling the alien craft since they will be more readily useful to getting a playable version out.

Edited by Vaaish

I would prefer that the xcap texture be prioritised over modeling the alien craft since they will be more readily useful to getting a playable version out.

Roger that. i'll make a start on xcaps tex sometime next week.

TBH - i tried to rough out the shape of that ufo in max, and it's pretty tough! i'm happy painting textures for the time being!

Got to say, looks lots more terrifying than my Terror ship i made. Looks juicy, and would love to model this A.S.A.P

I can see interior working out as well. The front part top being the cockpit/control room. Having the front open and hordes of aliens tanks coming out. I think this should have a decent scale to it (i.e. HUGE)

I'll try modelling it when i finish my medium scout.

Thanks for all the postive response everyone! Himmler you are an excellent modeler, I based my designs off of some of your ideas so I think you will do this justice, can't wait to see it =b