1 reply to this topic

#1 joseyg

joseyg

Rookie

• New Forum Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

hello, i am using sebs loader, and for the most part its working great, but i get occaisonal crashes that seem to occur when aliens throw grenades, but not every time. also the guys that get turned by chrysalids make a noise like a cannon firing when they walk LOL, also i was wondering how to mute the sound completely, i saw another thread on it but there wasnt really a solution there. I was also wondering how to slow down the geoscape timer. i thought it had something to do with the voice patch or was included together, but i dont really know what i am doing LOL. also with the voice patch it only seems to have fixed the sound sectoids make when they die, all my units and the rest of the aliens still sound weird when they die, but i am used to the version of the game for ps1 so idn.

#2 Caboose

Caboose

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:47 PM

I also want the geoscape time slowed down, without the use of programs like CPU Grabber and Turbo. First of all, Turbo is glitchy on this computer (causes hang-ups), and CPU Grabber, while it is good, it also slows down the mouse pointer, makes it less smooth. This is not optimal.

I read somewhere that the speed at which the geoscape time runs is editable?

Edited by Caboose, 15 July 2010 - 11:38 PM.

Reply to this topic