XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Important Announcement

Dear Members,

We would like to take this opportunity to make an important announcement: Deimos, our lead artist, has resigned from Project Xenocide, deciding to move on to other personal projects. When the senior members received this news our initial reaction was sadness, but Deimos told us this should not be the case. Deimos was thankful for the time he spent on the project but felt it was his time to move on. Deimos put in a lot of time and effort to the project and we're thankful for everything he helped us accomplish.

You may wonder why he is leaving -- he said that he simply lost the drive to continue heading the Art Department. Among other things, he wanted the experience of being an art deparment lead. Having experienced it he says he realized it wasn't something he was interested in; prefering to be simply an artist. When asked if he'd like to continue on in the project simply as an artist he said he wanted to get away from Xenocide at this time. Matt if you ever rediscover the drive to continue contributing to this projects you are welcome to return.

In the mean time there is now an opening on the senior membership and we are working to fill this position. We are in the process of evaluating potential replacements, and inquiring of their interest. We will keep you all informed of our progress.

Xenocide Senior Team

NO! :crying:
It's so sad to hear news like this. Like Red Knight said:
"Matt if you ever rediscover the drive to continue contributing to this projects you are welcome to return."

I'll be up for the job, I got a lot more free time latly.
But I would like to nomate Fuxor, the guy has been great with the alien concepts, plus hes a exellent drawer...

[quote name='Zipperhead' date='Jul 12 2004, 05:11 AM']so any news on whats happening?
[right][post="83390"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
? He left, that's the news :huh?:

Friends;

We are happy to announce the replacement senior for Deimos. Will you join us in congratulating Vaaish. Vaaish has been involved in this project nearly from it's beginning. He has been consulted on many of the project decisions. He is a talented artist and someone we all know and like very well. Vaaish is eager to get involved in the aspects required of a senior and department head. We are glad for his interest. Deimos left some pretty big shoes to fill and we feel Vaaish is the man to do it.

Once again congratulations Vaaish; now get to work. :whip: :D

Greetings
Red Knight

Good choice, he definitely is talented and has great opinions even though sometimes I feel like nothing is good enough for him :D (which probably is pretty good quality when it becomes to beeing a senior member)

Vaaish, congrats!

Now you have joined the elite, don't forget the 'lower kind' down here :D remember what it was like, and make sure we don't get squashed!

What colour suit do you get to wear up there? :D

Thanks RK. I'll do my best to ensure that the artwork is up to par.

To those of the art department, yes I may be demanding but if we don't push ourselves the project and our own abilities will never be realized. In the end I want us all to look back at the project and see just how far we have progressed.

If you have ideas, suggestions or complaints my pm is always open.