XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Snd - Active Music - Entering Ground Battle

Here is my "latest". Actually this song was made in july, i just added few touches to it today. This should loop quite perfectly, if i havent made a huge mistake somewhere :) . There might be too much reverb on the drums, but that is easily fixed. Expect updated version and second song soon.

Link:

Entering ground battle

quite good.

1) is it just me, or is there so much 'background noise' that it annoys the ears? Might just be me, though...

2)I'd like the hear a little more of the 'main' sound (not the drums), it should be higher, IMO.

Guest Azrael

Excellent, I think the drums fit excellent because they give the whole music a "military" feel, while the "alien flute" gives it the mysterious and Alien aspect of it.

I myself love it, terrific work, Raven :)

Is it this?

Yes. Yes it is. I really like that piece of the song, but my ears take quite the beating from it....

Anyone else opinion on this?

Edited by mikker

It hurts my brain after about 15 seconds of listening to the alien flute only, and then it stops hurting after about 30 seconds

i like it still

• 1 month later...

Finishing this will take awhile, because few weeks ago i managed to fry my computer :( . I am now earning money to buy new and better one, but that isnt going to happen anytime soon(in a month maybe).

Anyway, is there any need to finish this anymore? If every soundtrack in the game is based on the new maintheme. Just wondering...