XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Repository Is Broken/does Not Compile

It seems that guyvers update 771 "Changed licensing header where possible" to the main branch is broken.

there's some files which are now empty, for example: http://svn.projectxenocide.com/xenocide/tr...ient/uiscreen.h

I don't have the list of every empty file, because I just reverted to 770 to get my working environmen back on track.

- Garo

It seems that guyvers update 771 "Changed licensing header where possible" to the main branch is broken.

there's some files which are now empty, for example: http://svn.projectxenocide.com/xenocide/tr...ient/uiscreen.h

I don't have the list of every empty file, because I just reverted to 770 to get my working environmen back on track.

- Garo

I'm going to defer my merge until I find out this has been resolved :(

Holy smoly!!

I'll revert changes then and work a little more on the script :)

EDIT: OK, reverted the commit. BTW, a little how to do this:

- Merge with previous revision

- Commit ;)

Edited by guyver6

Holy smoly!!

I'll revert changes then and work a little more on the script :)

EDIT: OK, reverted the commit. BTW, a little how to do this:

- Merge with previous revision

- Commit ;)

OK, if I've done everything correctly, the items branch has now been merged back into the marin trunk.

Hi

Have problem with compilation (linking):

Creating library ..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.lib and object ..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.exp
uimanager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Xenocide::UI::Transactions::Transactions(void)" (??0Transactions@UI@Xenocide@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Xenocide::UI::UIManager::createTransactions(void)" (?createTransactions@UIManager@UI@Xenocide@@QAEXXZ)
..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Hi

Have problem with compilation (linking):

Creating library ..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.lib and object ..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.exp
uimanager.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall Xenocide::UI::Transactions::Transactions(void)" (??0Transactions@UI@Xenocide@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function "public: void __thiscall Xenocide::UI::UIManager::createTransactions(void)" (?createTransactions@UIManager@UI@Xenocide@@QAEXXZ)
..\..\..\xenocide\bin\Release\xenoui/xenoui.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

It compiles without problems for me.

You might try to REBUILD all projects, xenocommon, xenocore, xenolauncher & xenoui

Hmm the same with rebuild, maybe i will try to explicty clean it :)

edit: Ok it's working now, didn't know where was the problem :P i switched to debug builded then go back to release build and everthing was ok, strange :P

Edited by Beetle