XCOMUFO & Xenocide

All Those Wondering What They Can Do.....

PeterDragon

Sounds great, Red Knight... But a big problem just cropped up.

In Sydney University, internet access is kinda limited and very expensive. Besides, I just received my first semester timetable.  :blink:

Best estimate I can give for the document that you are suggesting is probably only in June/July. Sorry man...

Dont worry AI stuff is the last thing of this release... cause its quite difficult and most things have to be done before we can test AI...

Greetings

Red Knight

Xracer and obijuan: Luckily, or lead programmer speaks Spanish as his first language, but translators for design docs, faqs, and other information will be welcome. Can either of you translate to portuguese, too? I have a lot of correspondence with Brazilians and I often have to refer to Altavista's Babelfish translator to pass on information to them.

We have design documents, probably a game manual of some sort, storyline information, UFOpedia articles, etc. to write out -- those are documents. Document people (it follows) are those who write those documents.

*Looks at other volenteers* :blink: Are there anyone other then adults here????

I am 14, but like to model with 3D. I have 3D Maxi, Hammer for counter-strike (with i can proberly forget here) and milkshape...I now how to use it, but i dislike it, and prefeer 3D maxi.

Maybe some 1)modeling for me.

1) modelling for me too... :D

I'm 22 and us Cinema 4D...

Maybe I could make some Intro-Outro Movies for you.

And Meshes...

And some other things... :ph34r:

ive signed for 4,5,and 6.....but is there any design needed????

im good creating aliens, vehicles and weapons(not good with 3d and stuff, but have lots of ideas)...but there isnt a therad about it ...where can i find designers????

ive signed for 4,5,and 6.....but is there any design needed????

im good creating aliens, vehicles and weapons(not good with 3d and stuff, but have lots of ideas)...but there isnt a therad about it ...where can i find designers????

Can you draw in 2d, like concept art?

For everything were arts is involved go to the Arts Department Forum...

Greetings

Red Knight