I got a little bored, so I decided to play around with tiles a little. I "modified" nappes moonbase tileset. Modified meaning that I replaced the tiles that are used in the map one by one (just the pictures) with something similar. So map and .lua are still the same, it just looks a little different. Basically I just replaced the moonbase.png with something else.
You'll have to replace the moonbase.png yourselves to look at the tileset, I'm afraid, cause I didn't know how to properly add a new one.
Also I'm aware that nappes' original tileset and map aren't actually finished and the amount of tiles he used is therefore a little limited. Since I didn't modify his map, some of the transitions between different tiles are rather abrubt and don't look too well (exterior - interior, ramp - floor etc.). Also I wanted to finish quickly and show you guys, so I didn't bother replacing any of the "broken" tiles. Just try not to blow too much up
Feedback is always welcome
Edited by Voller, 12 June 2006 - 07:04 AM.