XCOMUFO & Xenocide

One More For Discussing

samsamsam

An interface should be intuitive and easy to use. the layout of this is rather arcane and stuff like the speed control hash marks and font choice leave much to be desired.

Again I wouldn't waste time redesigning an interface that is final.

The ideia was to run away from bar buttons filling the screen, and the concept here, even if it is not finished is to show the logic of vertical bar, hide and show controls much like in photoshop interface ( the tools bar ).

Curious that i already talked by email that i received from another member pointing out the need of focus and not on design already made up.

The design issue for me is another story, i am just poiting directions but i think its too late for that ( and i need some sleep too ... ), soo i think its more logical to

you older members to point out specifc issuies on whats is needed and what is not.

Thanks, ill go to sleep now...

SAM

:boohoo:

I understand your desire to work on the UI screens, I've PM'd the other senior art department members regarding this issue. We have a fairly standard layout for the UI, IRT the buttons, borders, etc, as seen in the existing screens. Check out the home page of projectxenocide.com, and check out the screenshots and concept art links for existing screens. We are still organizing things, so give us a little time to get things worked out and we should be able to have a system in place for working on the other screens. We have some graphics files people can use, we'll try to get it up for use in the near future.