XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Record Breaking

dipstick

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will not not break it? Got it?

As stewart said, we will just have to try again if it fails. Weve had some decent feedback, so i think we stand a good chance.

Stewart, can you tell us how many members have been active in the past few days?

We will not not break it? Got it?

As stewart said, we will just have to try again if it fails. Weve had some decent feedback, so i think we stand a good chance.

Stewart, can you tell us how many members have been active in the past few days?

I can't tell directly I could only infer from some statistics, Micah might have access to that kind of info.

who knows other might plan to come but aren't noisy about it, don't give-up yet! Afterall, back in January I think, when we only had around 200 Members we had a freak 40ish members online once. It was lost though.

:devilsmile: just being the devils advocate, i think that out of our... 900+ members only a few are dedicated... it seems like 5 out of 100 people seem to stick around which is kinda sad if you consider how much the board has to offer.... i mean... if we could provide food, and women... then i would never need to get off of here... we already got the booze :beer:

and every one knows :girl: :sprite: thoose 2 have been passed around at least 100 times... and they never say anything its the same deal everytime.. heres your $10 , wham bam thank you mam... i vote for better women!... soo we need aggressive advertising to the ladies....

:party: <--sausage fest 2003 7:00pm GMT Sunday 17th

As an added bonus we will be giving away prizes to those people with the highest daily postcount during that time.

1st place 3000 of Miceless' posts

2nd place 2000 of Miceless' posts

3rd place 1000 of Miceless' posts

Of course if at that time Miceless doesn't have enough posts to cover it, then that will be too bad for those receiving the prizes. We can't stick Miceless in the negatives, that would be unfair.

So how excactly do you get 3000 of Miceless's posts?

Never underestimate my capacity for spam!!!

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

pamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspams

amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp

mspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspa

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

pamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspams

amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamsp

mspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspa

amspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

All posts and no play makes Breunor a dull boy...

Ctrl-A

Ctrl-C

Ctrl-V

:D

Eh?

I don't think that stewart was kidding. :D Ive got my eye on 2000 of your posts. miceless.:D:D:D:D :devillaugh:

pamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

When Miceless won the Jackpot he said he really shouldn't have 6000 of them, so everyone take the time to thank Miceless for his selfless cotribution to helping foster exitement over the most-on-line record.

Now of course to be fair Miceless can play for those posts too. Remember folks, it's a game, have fun with it.

To find out the winner, I'm going to consult the daily post-count board the ranking there will determine the winners. So as an added bonus, I think I'll turn the clock on in Off-Topic 7 PM GMT SATURDAY.

How does that sound?

Just post anywhere that tracks the posts. Off topic normally doesn't, but with this change you can spam away...

So, although normally off topic doesn't count for posts, for our little spam competition, it will? is that right?

And it starts on saturday?

Edit: Tommorow?

Edited by Cpl. Facehugger

Ok ok, what stewart said was true. I am entirely willing to lose the 6000 posts that were given to me for free. Only, however, on two conditions:

1.) The free 6000 posts are removed from the jackpot and anyone who wins it between now and the end of the competition (also assuming that the 6000 free posts will end as of then).

2.) Everyone does their damned best to make sure that j'ordos doesnt win any. No offence j'ordos. :D

Its ok miceless, I will work hard to get that 4000 posts tommorow. 3000 prize, 1000 posts to win. I'll make captain for sure.

But does it have to be in the off topic forum?

(I guess so, Otherwise It wouldn't be spam!)

Edited by Cpl. Facehugger