XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Opensourcegames.de

SantaCruze

Dear Developer of Open Source Games,

We ´ve made a German Website for Open Source Games and added ur game to our List. Please Check if all Informations are correct. If not, send us

a Email ([email protected]) so we can fix it. If u r interested in a Button / Link Exchange, then also Contact us.

You can find us at www.opensourcegames.de

Sincerely SantaCruze

Any member can check what it sais? From my non existant German knowledge I think it sais it is a clone of XCom. Second we are under the XCom tag, while we are not a remake. The code location is wrong (check the Programmers Quick Start Guide that can be found in www.projectxenocide.com), as we are not using sourceforge's server (we have our own SVN server) and the latest is Build 388 not Alpha 0.0.4.

Greetings

Red Knight

Project Xenocide ist nicht ein direkter Clone von XCOM , sondern ein neues Spiel welches aber an den Klassiker erinnern soll. Das Projekt steckt noch in der Anfangsphase, sieht aber vielversprechend aus.

"Project Xenocide is not a direct Xcom clone, but a new game which will remind of that classic. The project is still in it's starting phase (we might want to change this :) ), but looks very promising."

This is the game description (Beschreibung des Spiels), you can see it when you click on 'Xenocide' on the website or follow the link here http://www.opensourcegames.de/include.php?...listen/xcom.htm

We might need to update the developer list too though, I don't even see RK there :P

edit: oh wait, he's flois :blush1:

Edited by j'ordos