XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Forum Members In X-com (g)

T12.1: X-Com

waywreth goes up the lift and ZAP!, he goes unconscious. mamutas thinks twice before going up that lift. on one hand, he could go and get zapped. on the other hand, the alien could've wasted all his TUs and thus be an easy kill. hmmm...

mission31_turn12_1x_1.png

mission31_turn12_1x_2.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T13: X-Com

Danny252 and centurion explore the third floor.

The sectoid on the lift to the second floor still hasn't left his post (mamutas can spot him). Now, he could fire at the sectoid from down here, but having an autocannon, he might kill poor waywreth. Gah, decisions, decisions!

T13: X-Com

mamutas fires at the sectoid on the lift or else no1 is getting through. Unfortunately, waywreth dies in the process (so much for the Colonel of Skyranger-3) :P

mission31_turn13x.png

T14: X-Com

what the? a heavy plasma just popped up next to ATeX. LOL, it seems a sectoid panicked right next to him, he just didn't see him.

so... ATeX zaps said sectoid ^_^

mission31_turn14x_1.png

mission31_turn14x_2.png

T14.1: X-Com

Danny252 spots two sectoids on the third floor. He goes for the kill... he shoots... HE SCORES! A perfect double kill by Danny252! Those sectoids didn't stand a chance!

hmmm... i've been watching too many soccer reports :P

mission31_turn14_1x_1.png

mission31_turn14_1x_2.png

we just got a small ufo crash site, which... well, wasn't really worth reporting. it was pretty short and easy, Skyranger-1 vs. Crashed Large Scout with Sectoids.

to sum it up, stewart killed a sectoid (outside) with a rocket, puasonen killed another one (also outside) with his autocannon, Vaaish took one down (inside ufo) with his heavy plasma (it was pretty easy, ufo had hole in middle and soldiers have flying suits), Robo Dojo took down the last 3 sectoids (inside ufo) with his auto cannon. 4 turns in total. booooooooring.

here's mission stats. i, being the host of the game, get promoted for not doing bloody anything :P :LOL:

mission32_stats.png

mission32_ranks.png

ALERT! WARNING! ALERT! WARNING!

research on the Blaster Launcher HAS JUST BEEN COMPLETED! :D :party:

ppl please keep Commander Tommy away from the stores at all costs! ;)

New Research Topics: Fusion Missile

Now Researching: New Fighter Craft

anyways, ppl listen up. we've only got 6 blaster launchers. you know what that means? that means there's only 6 available for you to get. so what are you waiting for? don't just stay there reading this. grab your mouse and post now! first come first serve. this is a limited offer, post now before the stock runs out! go! now!

Please request a blaster launcher on the General Stores. If you request here the post will be moved to the General Stores. This offer only applies to SKYRANGER-1 and SKYRANGER-2 as the base housing the other Skyrangers doesn't have any Blaster Launchers nor storage space for some to be transfered. You can "pre-order" Blaster Launchers since more will be manufactured when the new workshop comes online. This applies to all Skyrangers.

blaster_launcher.png

Sir Crashalot and Danny252 also died on the sectoid supply mission. Thanks to me, of course. :D

Also, I why do I have an autocannon? I'd rather have a heavy cannon, or the RL I love so much. :wub: There's no way I'd ask for a Blaster Launcher, considering my "awesome" PSI potential.

I wonder if my short tenure as commander switched the weapons around... that'd suck.

Sir Crashalot and Danny252 also died on the sectoid supply mission. Thanks to me, of course. :D

Also, I why do I have an autocannon? I'd rather have a heavy cannon, or the RL I love so much. :wub: There's no way I'd ask for a Blaster Launcher, considering my "awesome" PSI potential.

I wonder if my short tenure as commander switched the weapons around... that'd suck.

well, i have to manually equip all of you with the proper equipment on the beginning of each mission, but on that small crash site... i just couldn't be bothered, so you got whatever you got auto-equipped with :P

thanks for reminding me of your losses. odd, they're still in the soldiers list with their old ranks :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

i havent really been following <slaps own wrist> but is jeeves or floater medic or whatever i ask for him to be called still alive cos i hevent heard from him for ages

oh and btw blehm i sent the save game again and u havent got it so its not my fault

i deleteted it.... that was my fault , oh well ill live

i have a life now and actually broke my x-com addiction heres the cure.........SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donkey holy if-you-see-Kaying shuckeroonies

i havent really been following but is jeeves or floater medic or whatever i ask for him to be called still alive cos i hevent heard from him for ages

he's still alive :)

anyways, back to business. a large ufo was detected. but it disappeared in thin air a while later, just like that. within sensor range of Xcom Website and everything... it's weird :wacko:

ufo_gone.png

hmmm... something seems to have completely scrambled soldier names and crafts they're assigned to which is, well... pretty weird. see the screenshots for yourself.

so... i'll try to get this fixed so i can get on with the game :)

screwup1.png

screwup2.png

hmmm, i found a backup of the soldier.dat file which is actually correct, so it must've been a failure when editing soldier's names with CWXCED. luckily the program makes backups :)

something fishy's going on.

after lots of completely inactive days, another large ufo pops out of nowhere, with a very high altitude, lands in some seconds and disappears little after. and no ufo can be THAT FAST in the 5 Secs setting :blink:

another_ufo_gone.png

another large ufo was detected and... guess what. it disappeared!!! have the aliens developed some cloaking technology?!?

on the good side, a small ufo was detected and it actually landed, so skyranger-1 has been sent to investigate :)

edit: forgot screenshot

mission32_start.png

Edited by SupSuper

M33: Crash Site UFO-80

Craft: Skyranger-1

Time: Nighttime. No flares available :(

Terrain: Farm.

General Equipment: Heavy Plasmas, Flying Suits.

UFO Size: Small (Large Scout).

Alien Race: Ethereals.

Additional Info: miceless has got a Blaster Launcher ^_^

mission33_turn1x.png

T1: X-Com

- Alright, we're here. Micah, Puasonen, you head up west towards the UFO. miceless, Vaaish, you check those barns on the east. And remember, don't let those ethereals get into your mind.

- Roger.

T2: X-Com

- stewart, Robo Dojo, you head to the barns north-west.

- Affirmative.

Puasonen - (thinks) Hmmm... I don't want to go into the UFO.

*pushes Micah through UFO door*

Micah - HEY!

Puasonen - *whistles*

T2: Alien

Puasonen is under alien control and fires at stewart from the top of the UFO, but misses. Don't like stewart, eh? :P

mission33_turn2a.png

T3: Alien

Puasonen is again mind-controlled. Micah is psied.

T4: X-Com

Micah - Ok, time to move.

*opens door*

*two plasma shots miss him*

Micah - Wow, another ethereal. Better hide.

mission33_turn4x.png