XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Favorite X-com Game

mikker

Which playthrough did you enjoy the most?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why even make a poll?

There's just so many missions I cannot even remember anymore that I was so proud of.

I think there was one where I creamed a snakeman battleship with unarmoured troops and starting level equipment, in one sitting.

Then that mission that started the whole solo-floater-base-attack challenge I keep talking about from time to time. That was a fun one. Basically I sent two soldiers in with pistols and grenades. The one with the laser pistol got blaster-bombed a few turns into the game. So I just let the other one go on and see how far I could get. Only had a standard pistol and a couple of grenades and proximity mines. But after 13 or so dead aliens, and with not one scratch on my soldier... I was hooked.

- NKF

hehe... there are so many options to choose from, I guess most people wil vote "a combination of the above"... :LOL:

Well, you can have up to 25 possibilities, right? ANd i wanted it all covered :happybanana:

edit: i see that i missed the "they are all equally fun". Thanks to Mister Unknown for applying that.

Edited by mikker

hehe... there are so many options to choose from, I guess most people wil vote "a combination of the above"... :LOL:

Well, you can have up to 25 possibilities, right? ANd i wanted it all covered :happybanana:

edit: i see that i missed the "they are all equally fun". Thanks to Mister Unknown for applying that.

no problem :) . Also, it seems there is some confusion, I think we are talking about full campaigns here, not single missions, right?

I guess so. Heck, there were so many creative ways to die--erm, I mean, play, that it's difficult to determine your favorite. Having a rookie mysteriously fight off an entire enemy force single-handedly, barely squeaking by on incredibly low funds, having the baddest, most battle-toughened soldiers on the face of the Earth--it's all good. Even when you're getting your arse whooped by the aliens, the game's still entertaining.